Man of Steel blu ray $10 at Best Buy/Amazon

thereefernander

CAGiversary!
Feedback
128 (100%)
Dont know if it was a one day deal but Man of Steel blu ray was $9.99 all day today might be a weekly sale. Delete post if not would have posted sooner but was at work.

EDIT: OP topic updated with Amazon now.

Last edited by a moderator:
used a reward zone coupon to get it for 5$. getting both the blu ray version and dvd version for 2.50$ a piece is a huge bargin as this came out recently. my father has been wanting to see the movie too so ill give him my dvd copy that comes with this :)

Picked one up on Amazon as well.  I think this is the best price for this title so far this shopping season.  Thanks, OP (and thanks to other poster who mentioned Amazon).

Was hoping to PM to Walmart and try to get the steelbook but closest store was out. Gonna try a couple other later in the week. I

I remember seeing an ad from Wal-mart saying if you bought something from X date until Christmas and saw a better price they would give you the difference back. Any chance they would give me the difference back for the Man of Steel steelbook I bought from them a few weeks back?

I saw this, Dredd...$10 for each ain't bad at all. Also, Django Unchained is $15 for DVD/Blu/Digital/Streaming copy and FREE ONE DAY SHIPPING from Amazon currently.

Looks like Man of Steel isn't cheap on Amazon anymore ($35 if I'm looking at the right version F that lol) but it's still $10 at BestBuy.com. Also on sale is 2 Guns for 12.99 at Amazon and Best Buy. Nice to see these guys are comping each other more.

Looks like Man of Steel isn't cheap on Amazon anymore ($35 if I'm looking at the right version F that lol) but it's still $10 at BestBuy.com.
Nope. Amazon still has $10 tag on it. They're just a little backordered on it, so it ships 1-3 weeks from the order date. The one you're looking at is a third party with Amazon fulfillment on it.

bread's done
Back