Man shot while playing Madden 2005

Ok fine I guess all those people who said Madden was killer were right.

Or better yet,

At least ESPN hasn't caused anyone to die.

This only fuels the fire of the ESPN vs. Madden debate.

Sega began to catch up to Madden in sales this year, but Madden is still the king in terms of sheer numbers sold.

Now EA has to go out and outdo Sega yet again.

Sega Fan:"Sega increased their sales over 500% this year, while Madden is roughly selling the same amount."

Madden Fan:"Yeah, well, Madden has more homicides than NFL 2K!"

myke.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Ok fine I guess all those people who said Madden was killer were right.
[/quote]

Ha! Thats a good one. :lol:

"There is some stupid people in this world! "

See below for raging irony.

"Looks like he needs to go to grammer school!"

See above quote for raging irony.

With a photo like that who would ever think he was capable of a capital offense?

I like how they give the city's homicide stats, although they left out the league position.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']They was playin' Madden 2005, BITCH![/quote]

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!!!! (off-topic=SUPERB AVATAR Dead of Knight!!!)

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Well at least it wasn't GTA, or it would've caused a bigger stink. I could just imagine Liberman now.[/quote]

Personally, I think Lieberman got his ass rocked at Pong a lot, and now he's taking it out on the world. And yes, I realize he was middle aged when Pong came out. :)

I guess those evil depections of violence and murder in Madden are enough to drive anyone homicidal. Time to pull it off the shelves and ban it from the country!

Yeah this just proves how video games provoke violent behavior. When two retards compete and can't get along someone is bound to shoot to kill.

I must admit, I have felt like commiting murder while playing Madden. Stupid fumble...

[quote name='Specter']There issome stupid people in this world! :(

My favorite quote is from the police detective though. Looks like he needs to go to grammer[/quote]

AGH....IRONY........KILLING ME........Seriously though;this is why I'm an advocate fo less MAdden......that and it's the same damn game time after time.

See this is how things get handled in Naptown, I can almost guarantee that this was the setup, they were playing for the NFC Championship and the shooter was playing as the colts and lost and the other guy was playing as those damn Patriots. Now seeing this for a second time would drive anyone INSANE with ANGER. So family or not, you gotta represent the Colts, baby.

bread's done
Back