Man, this OTT is so 16 year old boy with a cheesy mustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Wolve11']Hey mang when are you heading over this way? What time that is..[/QUOTE]

I will probably try and leave about 4:00 or 4:30 on Thursday. I want to try and avoid the rush hour traffic.

That sound alright?

I can try and get there whenever you want though. Whatever is easier on you. I probably am going to go out on Thursday, so I don't want to leave too late.

It's supposed to be pretty bad here tomorrow morning. They say the roads could be pretty iced up. I'm not counting on it.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I will probably try and leave about 4:00 or 4:30 on Thursday. I want to try and avoid the rush hour traffic.

That sound alright?

I can try and get there whenever you want though. Whatever is easier on you. I probably am going to go out on Thursday, so I don't want to leave too late.[/quote]

Yea man that sounds good. It takes about an hour to get here right? Hopefully nothing crazy happens that day, but I am going to be pulling a 24 hour shift, but after 5 its just a phone in stand by type thing.
It won't take too much time. Youll still be able to hit the clubs in time.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wolve did you come up with a name yet?[/quote]

Nope. Gotta do some homework with the IRS and stuff before I delve into it. Still though, can't wait to get serious about it. I"m gonna need to find someone to do a website for me since I don't know nothing about creating a site which can track orders and payments and stuff.

Alright sounds good. I think it takes a little over an hour to get down there, so I should hit there a little after 5 barring traffic problems.

[quote name='Rocko']I'm kind of wary of making multiple accounts though. Can I have them ship to the same address?[/QUOTE]

I had multiple accounts and could ship to the same address.

That's how I got 6 free copies of NBA 09. :cool:

[quote name='Wolve11']what's the big deal about the newspaper? Who did this before?[/quote]

Budge and Liquid

picture.php

[quote name='Wolve11']what's the big deal about the newspaper? Who did this before?[/QUOTE]
Harry S. Trumang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back