Man V. Food needs it's own thread!

Chronis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
After seeing it mentioned a few times in the KFC godsandwich thread, I decided that there are enough fatties on CAG that we can all congregate in their here and talk about Adam Richman eating a meter of meat. Just don't let darkslime in, we don't have enough room for his girth, just everyone elses.

Anyway, I'mhype for season three. It starts airing in June. I'm kinda hoping Adam makes a stop at the Heart Attack Grill for one of them. Maybe not for the food challenge, but just to show everyone the quadruple bypass burger. :drool:

This show is awesome. I liked the episode when he came here (new brunswick) and tried to eat 5 fat sammiches (foot long bread with meat, fries, etc.) to get one named after him. Looking forward for the new season.
I tried to like the Anthony Bourdain show but he just doesn't eat as well as Adam. Couldn't get into it.

Yeah if you have Netflix you can Instant Q the first two seasons. I have seen all the episodes but I missed the live one they did during Superbowl weekend.

I actually have been to 3 out of the 4 places they went to when in Detroit. I have to go to the place the challenge was held though.

The closest thing I've done to anything Man vs. Food like is eat a 2 pound hamburger at a place where you get a free T-shirt and your pic on the wall of fame for a month. Its called Cheeburger Cheeburger.

[quote name='cdeener']Yeah if you have Netflix you can Instant Q the first two seasons. I have seen all the episodes but I missed the live one they did during Superbowl weekend.

I actually have been to 3 out of the 4 places they went to when in Detroit. I have to go to the place the challenge was held though.

The closest thing I've done to anything Man vs. Food like is eat a 2 pound hamburger at a place where you get a free T-shirt and your pic on the wall of fame for a month. Its called Cheeburger Cheeburger.[/QUOTE]

Mmm.... I love Cheeburger Cheeburger. Now you've made me hungry. Like Chronis said, I hope he comes to the Heart Attack Grill. It's always kinda cool when these shows come to local restaurants I know, like when Guy Fieri came to Chino Bandido, the greatest mexican/chinese/jamaican/cuban hybrid restaurant in the world!

Love the show too. My dream is to be on the show as Adam's sidekick or something. Maybe help him finish off the leftovers or something. I'm picking the vegetables off everything though.

I like the show, but the dude is corny as hell. I usually cut it off after the challenge so I don't have to watch that last 'interview' section. It's painful to watch.

I can say with firsthand experience that the Four Horsemen burger from Chunky's in San Antonio will kick your fucking ass up and down the street while barking bees at you. I don't know how that guy got through it.

Love the show. Tried the Orochon Ramen Challenge (special #2) in LA and failed miserably. I mean, chugging a huge bowl of boiling hot ramen & jalepenos and tons of hot pepper seasoning (blood red broth) within 30 min is insane! But it was fun to try. (and his photo is still hanging).

June? He must need all the break he can get to get his cholesterol down to 'not exactly going to have a heart attack today' mode. I'm still hoping to get out to the place in San Jose where Joey Chestnut inhaled a burrito in like seven bites. I do loves me a burrito.

bread's done
Back