Man vs. Wild for $19

they have it for wii,360, & ps3 for 10$ in the clearance bin at walmart... im a fan of the show but i couldn't bring myself to get the game

Played through an act and it is pretty repetitive. Kind of like a poor mans uncharted. Ie jump here, jump there, QuickTime event. Repeat

[quote name='benjamouth']You might want to mention it's only the Wii version thats $19.99 OP.[/QUOTE]

Except the PS3 version is too

I recently played through this. It's basically an extremely bare bones version of platforming similar to Prince of Persia with a ton of mini games (QTEs, timing your button presses, memorization, etc.). You can get the full 1000 achievement points with 5-8 hours but there's a lot of item collecting to do. There's five levels and feature sequences and minigames that are unique to that level such as making your way through a huge sand storm or outracing an avalanche. There's not too many games in the "survival" genre out there and may be worth picking up for $5 or $10.

[quote name='Lemarfanz']I can play this for free...by going outside into my back yard.[/QUOTE]
Do you get gamerscore for that though?

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Do you get gamerscore for that though?[/QUOTE]
I got 1500 achievement points just taking out the trash yesterday.

[quote name='KtMack23']I got 1500 achievement points just taking out the trash yesterday.[/QUOTE]
1000 for the trash, and 500 points for the recycling DLC expansion?

[quote name='Ryuukishi']1000 for the trash, and 500 points for the recycling DLC expansion?[/QUOTE]

So you've played it too? ;) It's my GOTY

I only got 1450. Didn't get the achievement for take out the trash before your wife starts nagging you about it.

[quote name='jeebert']I only got 1450. Didn't get the achievement for take out the trash before your wife starts nagging you about it.[/QUOTE]
That one's glitched for me. My wife nags no matter what I do.

Anyone concerned about their "gamerscore" instantly makes me think of Alan from "The Hangover" movies. Your gamerscore and a dollar will get you a McDouble at Ronald's crib.

bread's done
Back