Man With No Name Trilogy $13 Blu at Best Buy

Glad the see Good/Bad got a restoration. I didn't know this we existed.
Kind of bummed that the two Dollar movies didn't get the same treatment yet. Is this going to be the best we'll ever get or is there any chance of the rest being restored?

While we're at it, is there a guide to which Sergio Leone are worth owning at this point? Would love to collect all of his classics one day.

Glad the see Good/Bad got a restoration. I didn't know this we existed.
Kind of bummed that the two Dollar movies didn't get the same treatment yet. Is this going to be the best we'll ever get or is there any chance of the rest being restored?

While we're at it, is there a guide to which Sergio Leone are worth owning at this point? Would love to collect all of his classics one day.
The other two flicks were already pristine in the prior set. Good/Bad was the one that got jacked up. This is a re-release of the set with the revised cleanup of Good/Bad. As for 'best we'll ever get', this movie set's the cheapest it's ever gotten. It's on Amazon for least double the price.

As for Sergio Leone, these three do encompass a hefty chunk. Another western I'd want to get on Blu, both remastered and for a good price, is Once Upon a Time in the West (it is under $10 on Amazon right now, and has been very well done for its revision, but I am holding out for cheaper). All four would represent the only Westerns I'd gladly invest in from a Leone standpoint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on. The blu-ray.com review seemed to say the Dollar transfers were fine but had minor cropping issues. Not a deal-breaker by any means.

I enjoy Once Upon a Time in the West and Duck, You Sucker as well. But don't remember why I don't have those yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back