~~~~~~MANIMAL's Trade / Sell list~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it you don't want to trade for the puzzle fighter anymore? Since you stopped responding after I asked you to send first?

jbroush - good lookin out! glad there is still love for theMAQNIMAL on here!

pimpin - checkin yer list now

[quote name='MANIMAL']The 3 strikes and your out rule rules! Im a big baseball fan myself - I cannot wait for a group of you guys to organize a plan to have a new user trade with me - and give me my third and final strike to BAN me from the trade board. You have your assignment - I have a lot of enemies on here and Im sure someone can concoct a plan to rid the trade boards of me...Im waiting.

Yours Truly,
MANIMAL[/QUOTE]

I still love you even thought youve tried Dicking me around at every trade offer possible.

Nah, i refuse to take it in the ass without vaseline and since you never seem to have it, aint happening.

Mortal Kombat Deception KE Xbox, please cml. See if we can't do something this time!

I have Landstalker for the Genesis, complete!!

ill letcha down easy and tell you that yes.. i am married (1 year next month) and I figured...after posting that my wife'd need new gold teeth yer ghetto ass would be the first to hop up in here..............im ashamed you reside in the same state as I..tell Lil John I said wassup dogg........ass

I was thinking a muzzle maybe? But if youre putting the bling in a dog's mouth to help things work out for the better, more power to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back