Marc Newman in Athens, OH ~ I have your Best Buy Order

The Successful Dropout

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
Yeah um, the bastards at Best Buy were so kind to send me someone elses order. I ordered Fire Emblem GBA, Kirby GBA, & Wrath XBOX and they sent me Fire Emblem GBA & Billy Hatcher GC. The package slip says it should've been sent to a Marc Newman in Athens, OH. So I'm assuming he received my order. In the slight chance that hes a cheap ass gamer, please post in this thread or something. I tried to call Best Buy (but the phone kept getting disconnected while talking to them) and they wanted me to send the games back to them, but than theirs no guarantee I'm going to get my package. Not to mention, what happens if I send the pacakge back to them and for some reason they don't get it, or they say that they didn't get it. They could always give me back my money, but than I'm not getting Fire Emblem for that ridiculously low price. Even still, I paid $33 for 3 games that I wanted and now I have 1 game that I really want and another that I already have for $33....they screwed me on this deal. So screw best buy, I'd rather cut out the middle man and try to find this Marc guy on my own.

Please note that if this post sounds retarded or is unreadable, I just got into a car accident the other night and havent been able to sleep much since...so I'm going to go back to trying to sleep.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Use the internet to find his phone number and call him and see if he got your package.[/quote]

That is probably the easiest thing to do.

Sorry to hear about your car accident. But I'm really sorry to hear about how BB screwed up your order! (Just kidding, more sorry about the car accident). Hope you feel better soon!

If it's any consolation, Marc Newman's probably a very happy guy cause he received a free game and doesn't have to suffer through Billy Hatcher.

Yeah, didn't make you feel better did it? Sorry. :(

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Newman, Brenda & Marc
23 Curtis St
Athens, OH 45701-3724
(740) 592-4614[/quote]

thanks, I actually found that b4 I made this thread.....but to save on long distance and to avoid sounding like a drunken ass (because I've only had like 2 hours of sleep in the past 2 days), I thought it'd be pretty cool to see either how small of a world this is or just how big CAG is (if he is a cheap ass gamer)

That name sounds really familiar, like I've traded with him before...

EDIT: I have traded with him before! I found the delivery confirmation, now to find the person!

EDIT 2:I have narrowed it down. I'm 99% sure that it is CAG user Querjek.
Give him a pm!

That crazy, Amazing in all of my time of ordering on the internet. I have had only one screw up *knocks on wood* EB sent me 2 packages of 3 rouge ops in 2 hours one day. I only order one package of 3.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Since we decided to bump the fuck out of this, what ended up happening?[/QUOTE]

It is now 2004 instead of 2005.

bread's done
Back