March Best Buy @Gamer Coupons: $5 DBZ Kinect, $8 AC:R 360, $20 Doom 3, TTT2, & ZOE HD

loxthefox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Magazine is going digital this issue, but for whatever reason, the coupons are still available in store. It's in a brochure showing a preview of the magazine and talking about RZ Unlocked. There's also no UPC on it outside of the Unlocked sign-up UPC so it could actually be free. I'll try to get pictures up later.

Anyway, the coupons. Valid from 3/3 - 4/6:

$25 off Battlefield 3 (Standard) (PS3 & 360) - $15 AC
$25 off Dragon Ball Z Kinect (360) - $5 AC
$22 off Assassin's Creed: Revelations (360) - $8 AC
$20 off Doom 3 BFG Edition (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$10 off Zone Of The Enders HD Collection (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Pre-Owned (PS3 & 360) - $10 AC
$40 off Turtle Beach Ear Force DX12 - $80 AC

EDIT: An FAQ about @Gamer provided by whitereflection:

How do I access my digital magazine/coupons?
You will receive an e-mail with a link to the latest issue of the magazine. In the same e-mail is a second link to access the coupons, which you can either print out to use in-store or use online at bestbuy.com.

How do I receive the digital edition of the magazine?
If you are a new or renewing member, you will automatically receive the digital edition of the magazine. If you are a current print subscriber, you will continue to receive the print edition of the magazine until your subscription expires.

How do I convert my print subscription to digital?
Go to http://www.atgamermagazine.com/customerservice. Login with your subscriber info, which can be found on the mailing label of your magazine. Be aware that it takes up to four weeks to process your request.

I have not received the March issue yet.
The last issue was a double-issue for January/February. March issues have just started mailing and you should receive yours by the second week of the month. @Gamer is published ten times a year with double issues for January/February and July/August.

EDIT 2: Link to @Gamer online provided by SonOfMan

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...rs/ba-p/662273

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='doc_j88']Whats the link to access my digital issue.

I never received an email and have been a Unlocked member for going on 2 years[/QUOTE]
If you're still on the physical subscription, you don't get the digital one.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']Is that new with the digital coupons? My coupon from the physical mag says it's not eligible for any online order.[/QUOTE]
Yes, it just started in the March issue. Digital subscribers get 2 coupons per offer for use in-store and online.

I sign up last nov.
I called and said that they were mailing me a booklet, but unable to get coupon number since they said thwy cant do it. It was a hour of back and forth transfer between BB and Gamer. Can someone just pm me the dbz kinect coupon?

[quote name='htz']
Yes, it just started in the March issue. Digital subscribers get 2 coupons per offer for use in-store and online.[/QUOTE]

Two of the same coupon I'd imagine? I can't see them giving digital subscribers two separate coupons to use on one item.

[quote name='ultramanJ']Two of the same coupon I'd imagine? I can't see them giving digital subscribers two separate coupons to use on one item.[/QUOTE]

They do. One is a promo number for online orders, the other is a barcode for in store.

He's saying they may be tied together. Like when Best Buy was giving away gift cards for spending a certain amount, and would also e-mail you an online gift card with a different number, but they were the same card. Unless you've used both the coupon in-store and online to purchase two copies of a game and can state otherwise?

[quote name='uhnsk']My email reminds me "Coupons valid through 4/6/13" but the link I follow says "Sorry, no coupons are available," which seems like a contradiction. Better remember to print out my coupons next time.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I just tried to get mine also but it says not available. Too bad for the dude asking for the DBZ Kinect. I don't have an xbox so I was doing to give it to him but I can't access it anymore.

Was having all sorts of issues yesterday when I picked up DBZ Kinect, AC Revelations, and COD MW3. For whatever reason I wasn't able to use more than one coupon per transaction (tried using all three on the same receipt). Probably didn't help that the girl had no clue what she was doing, as she thought they were "manufacture's coupons". Came out to $60+ at first, and informed her that the games should be no more than $10 a piece. Tried keeping my cool and asked that she just do them on separate transactions, but nope we can't have that now can we. Ended up taking ~20 minutes checking out and having to do it on separate transactions after a manager got involved.

I may be in the wrong, but I could have sworn that COD:MW3 should have been $7 before tax ($29.99 - $20 coupon - 10% reward zone gamers club unlocked discount = $7). Never had an issue in the past combining pre-owned @gamer coupons with my discount, but I ended up having to pay $10 (before tax) for the game. I had seen the sticker marked as $19.99, but by the time they were ringing up COD by itself, I was like whatever.

Another awesome experience, compliments of my local Best Buy. Now I know how some of you guys can get so annoyed by some of the employee's antics.

Hopefully it won't be so painful next time.:lol:

Happened for me when I was getting AC:R and DBZ. I brought them up there and they wouldn't discount them together. She had to ring them up separately which I was fine with.

[quote name='whitereflection']He's saying they may be tied together. Like when Best Buy was giving away gift cards for spending a certain amount, and would also e-mail you an online gift card with a different number, but they were the same card. Unless you've used both the coupon in-store and online to purchase two copies of a game and can state otherwise?[/QUOTE]

Bought 2 copies of DBZ (as many people have if you would read the thread) one via barcode and one online via promo code.

Can someone message me the coupon for borderlands in this subscription? I signed up for this gamer club the 15 of April I want to get my the may issue so I can use the coupon but every time I get on the app it says account not found when I just got the welcome email a few days ago, several weeks later. I have called @gamer they said I will not get my first till June I do not see why this has to be so difficult. Plus I never got this welcome pamphlet when signing up.

bread's done
Back