March Club Nintendo Rewards Games - 100 Points Each

beene1000

CAG Veteran
As usual at the beginning of each month, Club Nintendo has put up three games as rewards for 100 points each. This month's offerings are:

Art Style: CUBELLO (Nintendo Wii)
Mario's Picross (Nintendo 3DS)
Radar Mission (Nintendo 3DS)

Wish they'd offer more 3D NES remakes, as there's like 6 of them, and they've only had one which was terrible in 3D since the bullets were too hard to see (Xevious). I had Gameboy games on my Gameboy.

Thanks, OP. Saves me a trip to the Ninty site.

I got Mario's Picross the first day it was available (it's one of my all-time favorites!) and I *think* I already have Cubello too.
I guess I'll grab Radar Mission.

im guesing these downloads will NOT WORK on the DSI XL

also heads up to all the people who are buying TONS Of downloads.. once your system breaks your out of luck

you either send your system in to nintendo to get fixxed for 100+ or you lose all of your games.. they WILL NOT TRANSFER THE GAMES TO A NEW SYSTEM

[quote name='slidecage']im guesing these downloads will NOT WORK on the DSI XL

also heads up to all the people who are buying TONS Of downloads.. once your system breaks your out of luck

you either send your system in to nintendo to get fixxed for 100+ or you lose all of your games.. they WILL NOT TRANSFER THE GAMES TO A NEW SYSTEM[/QUOTE]

Not as of yet but they added that functionality for dsi to 3ds so probably the Wii U will have that ability. Hopefully they make it based on an account and not on the console in the future.

That aside, what else would most people use those points for? Most of us don't want the trinkets they have on the site and getting a free game is great for a gamer.

Wow, I've been a CN member for a while now but I never know about these offers. Picked up Mario Picross, thanks for the heads up!

Now just waiting for the game card case to be in stock..

[quote name='TheHammerGod']The 25th anniversary Legend of Zelda poster set is back in stock, limited quantities... Yay! In for a set of those bad boys![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up, I just went through a ton of pending surveys to snag a set for myself!

[quote name='utopianmachine']Excellent. Will definitely get Mario's Picross.

I wonder if we can ever hope for Shantae?[/QUOTE]

That's my wish. :bouncy:

[quote name='TheHammerGod']The 25th anniversary Legend of Zelda poster set is back in stock, limited quantities... Yay! In for a set of those bad boys![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up also, ordered a set. Had 1.5k coins just sitting there,lol.

[quote name='shipwreck']Mario's Picross is excellent. Probably put more time into that than anything else on my 3DS.[/QUOTE]

Mario Picross eh? I'll probably get.

[quote name='Blaster man']Not as of yet but they added that functionality for dsi to 3ds so probably the Wii U will have that ability. Hopefully they make it based on an account and not on the console in the future.

That aside, what else would most people use those points for? Most of us don't want the trinkets they have on the site and getting a free game is great for a gamer.[/QUOTE]

called nintendo the other day and they said you will only EVER be able to move DSI games to 3DS never to the wii or another dsi the systems are not set up to handle it

the dsiwere market is dead anyways now (used to be 2 to 3 games per week ) last month been 1 junk game

Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.
Get Cubello.

GET CUBELLO.

In for Art Style: Cubello. While I would also pick up Mario's Picross, I've been so used to the touch screen for Picross DS and Picross 3D that it'd feel alien to me to use the d-pad and face buttons. Good game otherwise and worth the coins.

What I would like to see, though, are some 3rd party companies participating in this. I see a few 3rd party games on the 3DS already coming with Club Nintendo codes so I'm hoping they'll follow suit with the store in the coming months.

[quote name='strell']get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.

get cubello.[/quote]
why???

[quote name='strell']get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.
Get cubello.

get cubello.[/quote]

why???

[quote name='shipwreck']Mario's Picross is excellent. Probably put more time into that than anything else on my 3DS.[/QUOTE]
Same here. Put about 25 hours into it for the four bucks it cost, so it's a must have for 3DS owners.

Man, I missed Majora's Mask and Mario Party 2 because I was 10 points away from having enough to redeem them, then I noticed two surveys that popped up in the last few days. Cubello looks neat but I'm going to hold out to see what they offer in April.

It's a really cool program, though. I picked up Mario Kart and Fluidity from them in the past. Too bad there aren't a lot of Wii games worth buying, though. I would rack up tons of rewards points if they did this for Xbox 360 or Steam.

[quote name='slidecage']im guesing these downloads will NOT WORK on the DSI XL

you either send your system in to nintendo to get fixxed for 100+ or you lose all of your games.. they WILL NOT TRANSFER THE GAMES TO A NEW SYSTEM[/QUOTE]

Is that true for Wii as well?

Between this policy and the lack of support for DSi downloads now Nintendo really sucks. They only keep one system going and they abandon all the others. People are still buying DS Lites!

[quote name='Indiana']Is that true for Wii as well?

Between this policy and the lack of support for DSi downloads now Nintendo really sucks. They only keep one system going and they abandon all the others. People are still buying DS Lites![/QUOTE]

It's not really that bad having to send in your system for repair. I had my Wii stop working over a year ago outside of the warranty and think it only costed like $50 to have it fixed. They ended up just giving me a refurbished model, but I was able to redownload all my games on it with ease and it still had my account balance at the correct amount. It's really not that bad of an option considering it would be more expensive to buy a new Wii anyway.The only thing that I didn't like about the process is they weren't able to transfer my saves from the system, so lost all the ones that I couldn't get onto an SD card like my SSBB save.

Do they ever refill stock on certain items?

I would like to grab the Red system pouch, but they are sold out right now.

Why have there been so many bumps like this lately? it's like my 13 year old cousin's pelvis in here

tumblr_lpoxkaVlLC1qdf6w8o1_r3_250.gif

bread's done
Back