March Madness 07 questions

redsox6391

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am going to be in a school tournament for this game, and I randomly chose Southern Illinois as my team. Can someone please:

1) Tell me what their stats are,
2) Who on the team is the best,
3) Their stats compared to other teams.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! :D

[quote name='redsox6391']I am going to be in a school tournament for this game, and I randomly chose Southern Illinois as my team. Can someone please:

1) Tell me what their stats are,
2) Who on the team is the best,
3) Their stats compared to other teams.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! :D[/QUOTE]

SIU won the regular season Missouri Valley Conference this year with only 2 losses in conference (lost to Creighton in MVC Tournament).Big win @ Butler in the middle of the season.

Stats - Not a very high scoring offense -- this team relies heavily on its defense and I believe that they have allowed the least amount of points in the NCAA this season. When the refs allow them to play their game (a lot of hand-checking) they can be dangerous -- if the refs call the fouls SIU could be in trouble.

Players - Jamal Tatum was the MVC player of the year and is an excellent guard who can shoot from three as well as penetrate to the basket. Very athletic and good defensive player.

Falker - Center - Second highest scorer on the team - lead the MVC in rebounds (I think) and blocked shots. If he gets in foul trouble, this team can be exposed in the middle (see Creighton vs SIU Final MVC game)

They should be able to match-up with just about any tournament team well, I could see them getting as far as the Sweet Sixteen or bumped in the first round. A very well coached team (Lowry does an excellent job keeping this team calm).

For the record, I hate Southern Illinois.

One more thing:

What are the controls for the game? :lol:

I need to know the freestyle, lockdown, shooting controls. Basically everything. If someone could just scan the manual it would be PERFECT!

[quote name='mrchainsaw']Have you gone to Gamefaqs?[/quote]

Yeah, all I could find was people *****ing about player names. I'll look again, though.

bread's done
Back