Mario 64 (Not DS)

OldTime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
For the longest time I have been meaning to get another copy of this game. Now though it seems no game store around me has one in. Anyone know of an online site that might be selling one, that is not ebay or amazon? Thanks.

I have a new, still-sealed copy of Mario 64 for the N64 that I purchased some time back (duh, really!) at Target, figuring it might have value at a later date.

Have a trade list ... or what you offering?

for some reason its hard to get in stores, but easy to get online, check ebay and ebgames.com (use cag15, saver and edge) in either case you should be able to get it under 15 shipped. its a wondeful game, a favorite of mine i recently rebought it as well

I can't even count the # of times I went through and nabbed all 120 stars...
Wish I could say the same for Super Mario Sunshine...only about 70 so far in that game...I just don't follow the game's logic that well...

Sorry...back on topic...

[quote name='Wlogan31']I can't even count the # of times I went through and nabbed all 120 stars...
Wish I could say the same for Super Mario Sunshine...only about 70 so far in that game...I just don't follow the game's logic that well...

Sorry...back on topic...[/QUOTE]

It's because of the blue coins. They are hidden in the most illogical places and finding them is more a matter of luck than anything else. Other than that it is a fantastic game and I would have been happy if they stopped at 100 meaningful stars instead of adding in hundreds of blue coins you cash in...

[quote name='javeryh']It's because of the blue coins. They are hidden in the most illogical places and finding them is more a matter of luck than anything else. Other than that it is a fantastic game and I would have been happy if they stopped at 100 meaningful stars instead of adding in hundreds of blue coins you cash in...[/QUOTE]

Yeah - honestly...is it even possible to complete this game 100% w/o a guide?
I am one of those types of people who refuse to use a guide unless I've been stuck on one spot (say an RPG) for at least 4-6 hours.

The blue coin collect-a-thon really turned me off to the game. I turn it on at least once a month, but it usually doesn't stay in my Cube for more than 45 min.

bread's done
Back