Mario 64 on the PSP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookyjooky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Like my new sig? Its Flamerriffic!!

Now come my nintendouches and talk about how much better the DS is!!! We need another thread about it! YAY!!!

Hopefully it's only a matter of time before we can play SNES Mario games (and all the others) on the PSP...

[quote name='javeryh']Hopefully it's only a matter of time before we can play SNES Mario games (and all the others) on the PSP...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I guess that the PSP would at least have some use, then. ;)

PSPix.jpg

I would've animated the stylus, but I only have MS Paint here at work. You get the idea though.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Yeah, I guess that the PSP would at least have some use, then. ;)[/QUOTE]

oooooooh..... dis..... someone fight for PSP honor!

[quote name='Mookyjooky']oooooooh..... dis..... someone fight for PSP honor![/QUOTE]

Ehhhhhhh.......rengoku..................blech.

[quote name='evilmax17']
PSPix.jpg

I would've animated the stylus, but I only have MS Paint here at work. You get the idea though.[/QUOTE]

Maybe this is why we saw that video of the japanese dude slamming his PSP on the ground, hitting it with a bat and running over it with his car....the stylus wasn't responding.

[quote name='jkam']Maybe this is why we saw that video of the japanese dude slamming his PSP on the ground, hitting it with a bat and running over it with his car....the stylus wasn't responding.[/QUOTE]

I dont think it was the stylus...it was the game.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Ehhhhhhh.......rengoku..................blech.[/QUOTE]

You picked the worst game on the system....you're so awesomO!

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Yeah, I guess that the PSP would at least have some use, then. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, PSP users are desperately trying to increase the functionality because we have no dating sims, internet puzzle game knockoffs, and most of all we can't even chat wirelessly with other people in a room with little pictures we drew with a stylus ;_;

[quote name='Quackzilla']Yes, PSP users are desperately trying to increase the functionality because we have no dating sims, internet puzzle game knockoffs, and most of all we can't even chat wirelessly with other people in a room with little pictures we drew with a stylus ;_;[/QUOTE]

Dont forget the three Tamagotchi-like games coming out in the future!! Nintendouches have they're hands full with excitment in the future.....

And I'll just be playing crappy Burnout....awwww....

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Dont forget the three Tamagotchi-like games coming out in the future!! Nintendouches have they're hands full with excitment in the future.....

And I'll just be playing crappy Burnout....awwww....[/QUOTE]
And wishing that you could be playing a quality game like Mario 64, it appears, judging from your signature. Poor you.

I still stand by the saying that there is no happier gamer than the content Nintendo fanboy/girl. Some of the PSP guys seem to be too preoccupied with proving how big their handheld's techno-penis is, and their minds seem to be busy coming up with reasons to call Nintendo fans "douches," and coming up with other stupid names to call them.

[quote name='jkam']HAHA...Can you show me what Starfox 64 would look like?[/QUOTE]

Probably a lot like Omega Boost running under Bleem on the Dreamcast. Which made for an amazing demo. For some reason they had a really easy time applying all of the code transparent upgrades to that one, so it almost looked like a native Dreamcast game. (The Brits who did Incoming demoed a great looking Starfox-type game on PS1 and later Dreamcast at E3 for two years running but nothing ever appeared. Every platform should have a game in that genre.)

[quote name='epobirs']Probably a lot like Omega Boost running under Bleem on the Dreamcast. Which made for an amazing demo. For some reason they had a really easy time applying all of the code transparent upgrades to that one, so it almost looked like a native Dreamcast game. (The Brits who did Incoming demoed a great looking Starfox-type game on PS1 and later Dreamcast at E3 for two years running but nothing ever appeared. Every platform should have a game in that genre.)[/QUOTE]

Is Omega Boost similar to Starfox? Is there a cockpit view or a ship view like in Starfox? I may have to pick it up if I can see my character. I could never get into the whole cockpit view....I guess that is why I don't like FPSs either. Yeah every platform should have a game in that genre! I'm really hoping the DS brings a portable Starfox.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']And wishing that you could be playing a quality game like Mario 64, it appears, judging from your signature. Poor you.

I still stand by the saying that there is no happier gamer than the content Nintendo fanboy/girl. Some of the PSP guys seem to be too preoccupied with proving how big their handheld's techno-penis is, and their minds seem to be busy coming up with reasons to call Nintendo fans "douches," and coming up with other stupid names to call them.[/QUOTE]

Then you come and pull out your misery dick, which is fuggin huge...

I enjoy me PSP and my DS in equil but differant ways. With the PSP i can load movies and play
some really fun games. With my DS I can interact with my games in a whole new way. I will also be able to hook up my Rev. to my DS and expand the usefullness. They are both great in their own ways.

[quote name='drunken_master']I enjoy me PSP and my DS in equil but differant ways. With the PSP i can load movies and play
some really fun games. With my DS I can interact with my games in a whole new way. I will also be able to hook up my Rev. to my DS and expand the usefullness. They are both great in their own ways.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget that your PSP will be compatable with the PS3!

:bouncy:

This is fairly off-topic, but does anyone know how much progress was made on Mario 64 2? Is it something that could eventually be released for DS? I know it's a longshot, but it would be so cool.

[quote name='BIG5']This is fairly off-topic, but does anyone know how much progress was made on Mario 64 2? Is it something that could eventually be released for DS? I know it's a longshot, but it would be so cool.[/QUOTE]
It went on to become Super Mario Sunshine.

These anti-PSP and anti-DS threads need to stop.
I agree. I wish I hadn't fed this troll.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']It went on to become Super Mario Sunshine.
[/QUOTE]
I was afraid of that. Are you sure? It just seems like Sunshine was built from the ground up, not something that evolved over several years.

[quote name='Scorch']These anti-PSP and anti-DS threads need to stop..[/QUOTE]
Are you implying that this thread was created in all seriousness? Because after reading through it, I thought it was a joke.

I hope it's a joke.

[quote name='sononkyo']so gay this thread. DS and PSP is good. enough said.[/QUOTE]

yep, not even a queer can appreciate this gay thread (please note to reader: I, the writer of this, am not calling myself, or am, a fag. end note.)

[quote name='Scorch']These anti-PSP and anti-DS threads need to stop..[/QUOTE]

2nd... seriously, why cant people be content with their purchases, why does everyone feel the need to say their choice is the best

[quote name='Strell']Rolento, you're gay.

/had to be said :p[/QUOTE]

:lol: well, i guess I can't deny those strange nights of curiosity... though I do deny them.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol: well, i guess I can't deny those strange nights of curiosity... though I do deny them.[/QUOTE]

Im sure Scorch doesnt mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back