Mario All Stars "Limited" Edition?

Plantguy7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
I've heard some talk of the new Super Mario All Stars Limited Edition to be "truly" limited. I know this is rarely ever the case, even when the company says so *cough Halo Reach Legendary cough*. I just saw it at Target for $30 and thought about getting it, does anyone know for real if this is going to be rare?

spec·u·la·tion noun \ˌspe-kyə-ˈlā-shən\
Definition of SPECULATION

: an act or instance of speculating: as
a : assumption of unusual business risk in hopes of obtaining commensurate gain
b : a transaction involving such speculation

Anyone who can see into the future should be able to give you the answer.

I forgot to mention that I wouldn't be buying this in hopes of eventually making money off of it, just wondering if it'll end up in the bargain bin like the Halo limited editions. I want to get this, but I already have all of these games and would rather wait than pay $30

[quote name='Plantguy7']I forgot to mention that I wouldn't be buying this in hopes of eventually making money off of it, just wondering if it'll end up in the bargain bin like the Halo limited editions. I want to get this, but I already have all of these games and would rather wait than pay $30[/QUOTE]

Whether you're buying it to resell or not is irrelevant. I'm in the same boat - I'd like to get it, but I think $30 is ridiculous for the package.

Nintendo themselves are the only ones who know whether it's truly "limited". You can either buy it now and pay MSRP, or wait and possibly pay more (or less). It's all speculation either way.

Will it end up in the bargain bin? Almost certainly not, as first-party Nintendo games rarely (if ever) do.

[quote name='Rig']Will it end up in the bargain bin? Almost certainly not, as first-party Nintendo games rarely (if ever) do.[/QUOTE]

This is definitely something to consider as well. I *highly* doubt this would ever be clearanced anywhere. $10? I wouldn't wait for that.

Looked for this at TRU today, and they said they sold out early this week as part of some $15 Gift Card deal. Was this posted anywhere on the forums?

[quote name='cartman414']Looked for this at TRU today, and they said they sold out early this week as part of some $15 Gift Card deal. Was this posted anywhere on the forums?[/QUOTE]

yep, and it had a huge thread behind it

Called, the lady told me that they're being sent to ppl that didn't spend much this year. I laughed and said "so I'm being punished for buying a TV?" (jokingly, I didn't get an attitude with her). She chuckled and said "Not exactly, but let me do something for you." $10 worth of points on the way. I'm cool with that. :)

bread's done
Back