Mario and Luigi Dream Team Special edition

LittleTurtle

CAG Newbie
I recently ordered one from Walmart because I want a XL edition, But thinking about it now, I'm not sure if I want to open the box or not. So what do you guys think I should do? I could play off my brothers smaller screen but I liked my friends XL.

I recently ordered one from Walmart because I want a XL edition, But thinking about it now, I'm not sure if I want to open the box or not. So what do you guys think I should do? I could play off my brothers smaller screen but I liked my friends XL.
If you got the system to enjoy playing games on it, then do just that. If you bought the system to purposely leave it in the box on a shelf, then do that. I know many here buy multiple 3DS systems to save for future sale or just for their collection, but I myself have never been one of those types. Opened and use my Zelda 3DS and opened and use my Zelda 3DS XL.

Use the original Zelda 3DS for Animal Crossing New Leaf and the Zelda 3DS XL for everything else.

They made a smabillion of these, and everyone else already bought it for $149.  If you don't want to open it you might as well return it.

I just got it (A week ahead of the estimated time good job on that Walmart) And I caved in, i tried not opening it at first but i caved and just had to play it.... Its so fun

I got this and the Zelda bundle. The Zelda one is Factory sealed for collecting but even that one is not going to be real rare or collectible.

The M&L one I got to open and play. But yeah they made a lot of these. Keeping one sealed is kind of pointless as far as rarity or being a collectible.

If it helps at all, I know a Best Buy around here who got an initial shipment of 20, and received more at a later date.

In comparison, the Pikachu 3DS XL had 2-3 per store and were never restocked.

I have one still sealed too but that's because I haven't gotten around to using it. It isn't real limited at all, I just wanted to upgrade to an XL and I liked the design of it. I plan on getting the Yoshi's island edition when there's another good sale. I want to get 4 3ds' in my house for the new smash bros.

I wouldn't expect to get rich with this one, but it's a great console to play.  Definitely worth opening and starting down the 3DS road.  I play mine about twice as much as my Vita.  Love them both but the games on the 3DS are so great.  How much is that much fun worth to you?  Maybe you can get rich after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's limited to the millions of these Nintendo has made and will make for awhile.  :lol:

It's not a collectable, it's a video game, a toy, it's meant to be played with.  It also has two kick ass Mario games for it.

bread's done
Back