Mario Birthday Party Help

Squirms

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I am getting ready for my son's 5th birthday party in a couple of months. We have him either convinced to have a Rolie Polie Ollie party, or a Mario party. The hard part is trying to find any Mario related party supplies. I have had no luck on the net trying to find anything. Wanted to see if any of you know where I could find some stuff: Plates, cups, tablecloth, etc. To make it a little more difficult, he wants Shyguy on them. Any help would be appreciated.

I really don't know where to get Nintendo party suppiles, but working in a craft store teaches ya some ways around things :D

Anyway- I don't know how much you want to spend, but you might look into getting something called a Xyron sticker maker. Basically, paper goes in one end, sticker comes out the other. Then you could go online, print some shyguy pictures, sticker-ize them on the color side and apply to the bottom of clear plastic plates. (I'd reccomend just color-coordinating plates and napkins.)

The bigger Xyron machines also make laminates and magnets, which could be a good way to set up some party game and favors.

You can also get a kind of paper for your printer that acts as an iron-on transfer, so you print the shyguys and iron them to cheap white (or whatever color) fabric tablecloth.

Chances are that's way too expensive and time-consuming, but it is an option.

She deffinitely has a good idea. Most of the stuff will have to be custom made. You can find sites on the internet to print out the stickers/banners and other things you would want and you just give them the pictures

Heres a random site I found
Cheap ass link

bread's done
Back