Mario Bros and Street Fighter DVDs 5.99 at BestBuy

[quote name='captainfrizo']Even at $5.99 those movies are way too overpriced.[/quote]

Yeah, I agree, but I figure this site is full of people who are gleefully willing to buy hundreds of games they will never play, so they probably want game related movies that they wont watch too.

[quote name='organicow']*Mario Bros and Street Fighter DVDs 5.99 at BestBuy*

TRANSLATION: "Turds on Sale, get 'em while they're hot!!"[/quote]
LOL, so true for Mario. Ive never seen Street Fighter, and I never plan on seeing it.

[quote name='organicow']*Mario Bros and Street Fighter DVDs 5.99 at BestBuy*

TRANSLATION: "Turds on Sale, get 'em while they're hot!!"[/quote]

i bought these turds a while back at best buy....they've been $5.99 for a long time....i bought them when they were super hot....afterall, who likes cold turds? weirdos

i wonder y they cant make a good video game movie......the worst one i saw was The House of the Dead now that was some stupid shit lol

I actually like Street Fighter and Mario Bros in a sense. We like to make fun of them every few years, and if im doing some work in my room I put them on just to have background sounds and nothing that will deter my attention from working.

At first I thought this was for Street Fighter: The Animated Movie, which was a great movie. But, if it's for the live action movie, it really isn't worth anything.

Now, if someone had the animated one for $6, I would certainly pick it up.

[quote name='fwacce']At first I thought this was for Street Fighter: The Animated Movie, which was a great movie. But, if it's for the live action movie, it really isn't worth anything.

Now, if someone had the animated one for $6, I would certainly pick it up.[/quote]

w0rd

"Quick, change the channel!" - Zangief

Definitely the defining moment in the movie, lol. :p

But I did like it as a kid, ah well.

bread's done
Back