mario DDR

mickeyp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Do you think that this game is worth $40 used game only and then $20 for a playmat? It would also be for a 51/2 year old and two 33 year olds. So actually I'd have to buy 2 mats eventually. Mickey

The game is certainly enjoyable, and I paid full price for it. $60 sounds expensive though. You should look around for a new copy lying around (that comes with both game and mat, for around $50).

That being said, if you are DDR veterans, you probably should invest in another DDR game, as Mario Mix is nothing difficulty-wise, compared to the stuff on other platforms and in the arcades.

But if you are just beginngers, then Mario Mix is a great game to start you off in the DDR world.

where would I find a game just lying around? I know they were on amazon or toys r us recently but I did not get it.

Unless you like watching Mario shake various parts of his body around you'd probably do better with a different DDR.

I would reccomend DDR Extreme 2 on PS2 instead of Mario Mix.

[quote name='mickeyp']where would I find a game just lying around? I know they were on amazon or toys r us recently but I did not get it.[/QUOTE]

Toysrus had them up on their website, but it was a total cocktease. They cancelled everyone's order even though the item never was listed as OOS on the website.

I cannot dance at all. Everytime I try to play one of those games I fail miserably. I do not even do the steps late I just seem to step on random arrows...:arrow:

It's okay, story mode and the mini-games are fun but the chracters don't really dance and the songs being from video games don't exactly lend themselves to dancing and become quickly repetitive.

bread's done
Back