Mario Galaxy 2 Need 4 Copies. Any Ideas?

mrright4you4now

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Ok so as the title says I need to buy 4 copies of Mario Galaxy 2 for family members. Anyone have any ideas as what the best place to order all of them from or a combination of retailers? As of right now I was thinking of ordering one from Gamestop.com and Amazon.com to get the $20 promo credits but not sure for the other two and figured if I was gonna post asking about that I might as well ask if anyone had a better idea for getting all 4. Thanks in advance

Walmart is still offering the $20 E-gift card. Says limit one per customer. I'm not sure if they email you the e-gift card or not. Could you order the games one at a time and have them shipped to your family members at their residence?

Well there is a banner at the top of this page for 25% off online orders at Gamestop.com with the code: 25DEAL couldn't you just order all four copies there and save yourself $50?

your best best might be get one from walmart, amazon and 2 from gamestop to maximize your savings. This is CAG afterall.

[quote name='jousley']Well there is a banner at the top of this page for 25% off online orders at Gamestop.com with the code: 25DEAL couldn't you just order all four copies there and save yourself $50?[/QUOTE]

i checked for you, but this is one of titles that does not qualify for this deal (counts towards the $100 or over total amount, but does not actually get the price reduction). meh, it was a good idea anyway

You can create separate accounts at amazon and order 1 per account. Ship them directly to your family members too.

Yah I had tried the gamestop 25deal first but it wouldn't work with it. I was thinking about holding out and seeing if toyrus had a gift card deal but I didn't want to miss the boat on other deals if they ended up not doing anything. As for creating seperate accounts and shipping it to them that was one of my ideas my only concern was if they wouldn't give me the credit because the billing address would be the same. As for the ordering one from amazon,walmart and 2 from gamestop thats not a bad idea right there. Thanks everyone

[quote name='dannyox718']i checked for you, but this is one of titles that does not qualify for this deal (counts towards the $100 or over total amount, but does not actually get the price reduction). meh, it was a good idea anyway[/QUOTE]

That's because the 25% off doesn't work on pre-orders this time. If you wait until the game comes out (Sunday I believe?), it should work then.

bread's done
Back