Mario Galaxy and Metroid Other M Nintendo Club Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

wugenius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
I Have an extra set Registration codes for Mario Galaxy and Metroid Other M.
I believe they are both worth 50 points each, plus the usual 10 post play survey. You can use these points to redeem for stuff at the nintendo club website. The only catch is you can't redeem the same.game twice, so if you already have metroid other m or mario galaxy registered...this wont work.

I am giving these away but i dont want any lurkers taking them so.....first person to post 2 of my favorite hip hop acts of all time will win their choice of game registration code.
Remember, you arent winning the actual game, just the registration code to redeem at clu nintendo. Please post which code u want in your post!
Thanks!

same, I know nothing about hip hop but I love to have either code, I have no clue what a "hip hop act" is...

edit: random googling: Ludacris, DMX, McHammer, Notorious Big, Nelly, Beastie Boys, Outkast, Jay Z, Eminem, Tupac

That works for me guys. I just wanted something to keep lurkers from getting the codes if they were posted. You really could have named ANY hip hop artist or group to win. But....your lack of hip hop knowledge should not be held against you. :)

Anywho...
Metroid Other M Code coming via PM to first post, and Mario Galaxy to second poster via PM.

[quote name='drakaenae']same, I know nothing about hip hop but I love to have either code, I have no clue what a "hip hop act" is...

edit: random googling: Ludacris, DMX, McHammer, Notorious Big, Nelly, Beastie Boys, Outkast, Jay Z, Eminem, Tupac[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the effort! LOL
Code coming your way!

3rd poster. All out of codes. :( Thanks for trying though.

[quote name='wugenius']I appreciate the effort! LOL
Code coming your way!

3rd poster. All out of codes. :( Thanks for trying though.[/QUOTE]
Awesome, thanks, so a "hip hop act" is just a hip hop artist?

Wu-Tang Clan
A Tribe Called Quest

The Wu-Tang part was easy and I wasn't sure if you were talking both groups or not. If it was individuals I'd have to choose Ghostface and Method Man, but the Genius in your name suggests GZA. Tell me how I did.

the roots and de la soul. looking at your name yeah im gonna add wutang clan as well. maybe even krs1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gang Starr. BDP (even though lokizz said krs1 already I thought I'd throw Scott LaRock in there, too). Dang...did anyone win yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back