Mario Golf: World Tour [3DS] $29.99 @ Amazon (Physical Copy)

If you stick entirely to the single player stuff, you won't like it. The online component is really important to the game. I didn't think I would like it all that much, but found myself playing the coin rush tournaments over and over trying to up my spot on the leaderboard. It's entertaining to see how much differently you have to play the game in order to accumulate the most coins that you can.

I don't regret picking up the game for $24 at Best Buy (after GCU) at all. Also picked up the Season Pass for the additional courses and characters.

It might not be for everyone, but I'm loving it.
bad thing is you have to be online 100% of the time for those touraments right.

bad thing is you have to be online 100% of the time for those touraments right.
Online while you are playing them? I have no idea if that's the case. I was only assuming that I was online while connecting to see what tournaments were available and when I had to upload my scores.

all i can say is glad i did not buy it.  It might be fun for some  but i find it  boring.  I thought the handicap scores would follow you. What is the point in getting a handicap score when it only figures in the first pre tourament.

First stage (course was easY) 

2nd course  unless you can get  a  -4 on it your stuck and WILL NOT Be able to move on to the other courses meaning mess up 1 or 2 holes  good luck replay it

I thought someone said your  MII leveled up in the first 3 courses . There is  no RPG features at all in this game.   if you say you can unlock items that give you  some extra stuff  that  is lame as well cause most of the items  have the same stats but different colors . Nintendo dropped the ball big time on this game unless you want to take it online.  OFFLINE MODE  dont waste your cash

all i can say is glad i did not buy it. It might be fun for some but i find it boring. I thought the handicap scores would follow you. What is the point in getting a handicap score when it only figures in the first pre tourament.

First stage (course was easY)

2nd course unless you can get a -4 on it your stuck and WILL NOT Be able to move on to the other courses meaning mess up 1 or 2 holes good luck replay it

I thought someone said your MII leveled up in the first 3 courses . There is no RPG features at all in this game. if you say you can unlock items that give you some extra stuff that is lame as well cause most of the items have the same stats but different colors . Nintendo dropped the ball big time on this game unless you want to take it online. OFFLINE MODE dont waste your cash
I'm feeling a bit of the buyer's remorse myself. I think the online stuff is ok but i'm not too crazy about it....I may just trade it in at Gamestop with the extra % this weekend. I'm excited for Kirby which I bought at the same time, but yeah buyer's remorse. I got it with Dark Souls 2 PC as well. I should have waited mainly since I'm not really in the mood for a game like that at the moment.

I like the game, the challenges are somewhat challenging.

You get free items to at the world tournaments so thats pretty cool.

This game is just for people who don't suck. xD

It does get frustrating though.

Its a good game, and das it man

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the game, the challenges are somewhat challenging.

You get free items to at the world tournaments so thats pretty cool.

This game is just for people who don't suck. xD

It does get frustrating though.

Its a good game, and das it man
good luck winning an online tourament unless you know where all of the short cuts are and know how to use items perfect.

I don't know what game you guys bought but my mario golf is awesome, maybe it helps that I don't expect to breeze through everything on the first try and I play online. 

bread's done
Back