Mario Kart 23.99$ @ Outpost

jlkeeton

CAGiversary!
I didn't see this posted yet. MK-DS is coming up 23.99$ @ Outpost.

Shipping is 6.50$ just for ground (to Norcross, GA), so I'm probably going to head over to the Gwinnett Fry's and grab it for 24.99$. Still, I haven't seen another price below 33$ anywhere, so it may still be cheaper even w/ the shipping. 2nd Day Air was less than 1$ more. (at 7.21$).

Actually, this is more like the 3rd repost on this same deal......

HOWEVER, I do have to say that after looking at the prices on Mario Kart DS and seeing this posted again, I went ahead and bit on that and Animal Crossing for a total of 57.00 after 2 day shipping. 28.50 a piece is a lot better than the deals I've seen.

Well, like I said in the other thread. Outpost says that they are sold out of MK:DS and they don't know when the next shipment will arrive. I was told that it could be a couple weeks but as little as a day or two. Either way you won't get the game this week.

I still have my order with them and if it doesn't ship by Fri I'll cancel and buy in-store.

[quote name='tayaf69']Actually, this is more like the 3rd repost on this same deal......

HOWEVER, I do have to say that after looking at the prices on Mario Kart DS and seeing this posted again, I went ahead and bit on that and Animal Crossing for a total of 57.00 after 2 day shipping. 28.50 a piece is a lot better than the deals I've seen.[/QUOTE]

Great point, I just ordered both as I wanted both and that's probably the best deal we'll see on them for a while. $7ish shipping each sucks, but $9 for 2-day for both makes it a bit better since they're so far under retail.

:)

bread's done
Back