Mario Kart 64 Image Request

chosen1s

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm making some Christmas presents for some friends that involve Mario Kart 64 images. I have SCOURED the internet looking for good images of:

- Mario in 64 kart
- Princess in 64 kart
- Toad in 64 kart
- Yoshi in 64 kart

In their karts. Most images are from Double Dash, or the GBA/DS/Wii versions of the game. I found some GREAT gifs of all 4 players in their Mario Kart 64 karts, but they're gifs and too small (the images will be printed out at approximately 3 inches tall).

Anybody out there got images or are there good images from the instruction booklet that can be scanned in? Amazingly, I can't find my box/instructions for this one.

Apologize if this is the wrong forumn - the "Nintendo forum" did not have a sub-forum for 64 so I went for "General Gaming".

yoshikart.jpg

mk64mario.gif

mario_kart_201205.jpg

mk64peach.gif

They're from Mario Kart 64.. or so google said to me. He said he wanted them for gifts for friends, so I figured he wanted shots of characters in their individual karts. OP, did you want in-game screenshots or what?

Thanks so much - the main thing I need is a fairly high-res image. Well, actually medium-resolution. We're going to be blowing them up a little and printing out, and need the image not to be pixilated.

bread's done
Back