Mario Kart And Wii's at Midnight at Sam's Club

mcroa7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Seemed like a good place to post where people would see it. Sam's Clubs will be doing a nation wide midnight launch of Mario Kart for the Wii. Every location where it is allowed will be open at midnight on Saturday the 26th going into Sunday until 1 am. They will have Wii's and Mario Kart available. Pricing should be about $5 under retail for the game and maybe $1 under retail on the Wii's, the event should mimic the Smash Brother Brawl event. Before people go crazy with "Why isn't this in the wii availability thread" or this belongs under specific game blah blah blah" realize this is a specific opportunity to know exactly where and when Wii's will be available. Any questions on this PM me or post. As the date gets closer I can let you know how many your local Sam's Club should get and what not. On a side note when smash brothers launched my club got over 40 wii's in and very few people waiting in line:). I do like these midnight launches they are so much fun because only at Sam's Club do you get to buy a game and a 55 gallon drum of red bull to keep you up all night:bouncy::bouncy:

All Sam's Clubs nationwide- ya sure? If so, I'm hitting mine up. Hopefully they'll still be making pizza- it's SO good.

MK:Tok-Wii-O drift AND pizza = win

All of them unless legally they aren't allowed (which means unless you live in some arcane location expect your Sam's to be doing it). Specific information is just now hitting the clubs. On a side note next weekend is the 25 year anniversary and anyone can shop with no upcharge and no membership, which should be pretty crazy.....

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I wanna go to go-kart, lol![/quote]

Seeing as how most stores have night crews with fork lifts that would be entertaining to say the least. Of course a pair of forks is a mean way to interrupt a power slide I will stick with a shell.

bread's done
Back