Mario Kart DD for $22.49 @ CC a Good Deal?

hdtvrand

CAGiversary!
As noted in another thread CC has Double Dash for $22.49 this week. Is this a good deal? Can it be found "used" for significantly less?

I was lucky enough to score a wii and am looking for my mario kart fix until a wii version comes out. (does anyone have any info on when that might happen?)

It's a good enough deal. I'm not sure on the release date but I'm pretty sure it'll be released sometime in the first half of 07. I'd suggest holding off if you can. DD was kinda mediocre and you'd be double dipping into 2 very similar games(hopefuly the wii version will be a significant improvement though).

But if you really can't wait, then go for it.

Mario Kart will NOT be released in the first half of 2007. I would be amazed if it came out in 2007.

Great game for a good price.You should definatly get it if your big fan of Mario Kart.Highly popular Nintendo games like Smash Brothers Melee,Mario Party and Mario Kart games barely drop in price since they sell so well.I still see large crowd of kids at gamestop playing smash brothers melee kiosk and rather then attending to lonely ps3.

bread's done
Back