Mario Kart: Double Dash

SonicPower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've been a long-time Gamecube owner since it first came out, but I have yet to play Mario Kart for Gamecube.

Any deals for it now (brand new) since it's been out for quite a while? Or... could you post an opinion why I should not own it? I plan to buy a Wii sometime soon since my friend has been borrowing my Gamecube for a year.

Thanks in advance.

Great game, especially for multiplayer. I don't own it yet either, but I will this Christmas. A few of my friends have it, and it's a blast. Can't help as far as a deal goes, but for opinion, it's worth the $30 (or $25, if you can find a GGC as 6669 suggests).

Own it. Best game control of any of the Mario Karts. While people are divided on the GC controller, I think that Nintendo fit the control to that controller perfectly.

There's no doubt that with the inclusion of more tracks/cups/weapons and less of a focus on karts/characters (and maybe they could have lost the whole "double" thing altogether) the game would be easily improved. None of this takes away from the fact that the game control is TIGHT and the pacing of the karting experience is just right. The game is friendly enough for a good multiplayer experience and deep enough to reward multiple replays.

In fact, it is a game I revisit quite a bit. I sold off my GC while I could still get a decent price for it on eBay and have been jonesing for MKDD while I wait for the Wii. I may be more excited to brush up my karting skillz than my forehand in Wii Sports.

Awesome multiplayer. It's a game that gets better the more people you are and the later it gets in the night.

You might be able to find one at EB's Buy 2 Get 1 used free deal or just buy it new at BB like everyone else suggested.

bread's done
Back