Mario Kart DS Question-unlockable characters (possible spoilers)

TJordan522

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (88%)
Are there any unlockable characters besides Daisy, Waluigi, and R.O.B.?
I can't believe Koopa isn't in the game.

Once I've beaten all of the cups on 150 CC and 150 Mirror, is there anything left to unlock at all?

Dry Bones, different intro screen, different ending, and you can get a star over your head in online mode if you get a star ranking on every cup. Also you get 3 extra karts per player initially, later you'll be able to choose from any kart for any characters.

[quote name='gofishn']Dry Bones, different intro screen, different ending, and you can get a star over your head in online mode if you get a star ranking on every cup. Also you get 3 extra karts per player initially, later you'll be able to choose from any kart for any characters.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I got all of that but forgot to mention it.
Thanks.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']Is R.O.B good? I use yoshi since I think hes the best, but is R.O.B better?[/QUOTE]

R.O.B. isn't bad, but I use Yoshi. I don't like the bigger karts with slower acceleration. I usually race with Yoshi using Luigi's Poltergeist car. (relatively high speed and acceleration)

[quote name='TJordan522']I don't see Koopa in that picture...am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

I think he confused Koopa with King Koopa (Bowser).

You can also unlock a new set of missions if you get a star rating or better for each set of missions.

You can also up your personal rating to 1, 2, or 3 stars by completing the many cups at those skill levels.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']Is R.O.B good? I use yoshi since I think hes the best, but is R.O.B better?[/QUOTE]

The best kart/character combination to use if you are good at doing mini-turbos is Dry Bones w/ the Yoshi Egg kart. You won't get slowed down much if you drive off-road and the kart can easily pull off several MTs in one turn.

[quote name='TJordan522']I don't see Koopa in that picture...am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

you must mean Koopa Troopa, not Koopa.

in place of Koopa Troopa is Dry Bones which is koopa Troopa's Skeleton.

[quote name='onikage']The best kart/character combination to use if you are good at doing mini-turbos is Dry Bones w/ the Yoshi Egg kart. You won't get slowed down much if you drive off-road and the kart can easily pull off several MTs in one turn.[/QUOTE]

That probably is the best character/cart combo in the game. I use Toad/Dry Bomber and even though Toad pretty much has the same stats as Dry Bones I've noticed that Toad seems to lose more speed going off road then Dry Bones does. I almost never beat anyone using the Egg kart WFC if they are good.

bread's done
Back