Mario kart wheels 4.99 at gamecrazy 3 pack for 12.99

its true but I guess it could be ymmv. all the stores in my district got them.
I forgot to mention they are brand new but classified as used.
pretty good deal

Confirmed. Our store just received these and they are brand new, they just aren't in the boxes. It's because the Hollywood Videos are only allowed to rent the game, so the wheels were shipped to Gamecrazys. This is worth your money. A new wheel is 11.99, so the three pack are 12.99. Note: The Three Packs were shipped in a box, which means you can't buy 3 of the 4.99s to create a 3 pack.

So, say one were to desire this deal, but said individual has no Game Crazy stores nearby.

Where would one post about this dilemma in the CAG Trading Section? :D

[quote name='nayrkcin']Confirmed. Our store just received these and they are brand new, they just aren't in the boxes. It's because the Hollywood Videos are only allowed to rent the game, so the wheels were shipped to Gamecrazys. This is worth your money. A new wheel is 11.99, so the three pack are 12.99. Note: The Three Packs were shipped in a box, which means you can't buy 3 of the 4.99s to create a 3 pack.[/quote]

Sucks for the guy I bought them from then. I bought 6 individual wheels (3 4 Me, 3 4 Friend) and he gave me the package price. He had to call like 4 stores to figure out how to sell them to me but I got the individuals as part of the bundle price. :)

bread's done
Back