Mario Kart Wii $39.99

[quote name='magiic']I've rented it twice now[/quote]

lol that kind of defeats the purpose of saving the 10 bucks, i would of just bought it at walmart already and just returned the copy i get from dell but GTA 4 has kept me pretty busy so i can wait till the 19th.

Ended up cancelling my order when Amazon.ca had it for 44.99 (34.99 with coupon).

Ended up being only about 37 bucks altogether.

[quote name='afterburn999']lol that kind of defeats the purpose of saving the 10 bucks, i would of just bought it at walmart already and just returned the copy i get from dell but GTA 4 has kept me pretty busy so i can wait till the 19th.[/quote]

I've just been using star rewards points. They havent cost me anything. I've had it rented for 15 days and it costs me $0.00 and 25 reward points. I was going to buy it at Walmart but they didnt have it

Mine shipped yesterday and is currently sitting in the Purolator depot out in the middle of nowhere. I will have t oget my friend to bring me since there are no buses there, nor do I have a car. And they won't redirect it because Dell doesn't allow them too without me calling Dell and asking them to allow it.

I hate couriers.

[quote name='Icetron']Says May 19 for mine now, good to see that they updated it I guess. :([/quote]

Did yours ever ship? I just got a call from Dell saying the product is no longer available!

Seems that people on the west coast have been having this problem.

Of course, being in Ontario, my orders for the Nyko Perfect Shot and Mario Kart Wii arriveda few days after order (Mario Kart being delivered 2-3 days after release).

[quote name='magiic']this is so beyond lame[/QUOTE]
I agree it really sucks. But I was really happy with SSBB because it was here the day after release.

haha you guys are never going to believe me but just after posting that I got an e-mail from Dell saying Mario Kart had shipped. What are the odds of that lol

I have found it hard to cancel orders in the passed. I did it via e-mail once for Halo 3 but they still shipped it out. Things worked out, just sold it to my brother but I would have to agree that their means of cancelation is sort of obtuse.

[quote name='magiic']What's the number to call and cancel? I have never been able to find a phone number on dells website.[/QUOTE]

I've just used the chat that they have. Quick and easy.

[quote name='magiic']haha you guys are never going to believe me but just after posting that I got an e-mail from Dell saying Mario Kart had shipped. What are the odds of that lol[/quote]Isn't that what I said about the nyko's as well ;)? All you have to do is be patient and it'll come to you. The second people start cancelling orders mine will show up :D

Well I usually forget about things I buy online unless I've been really anticipating it. MK Wii was one of those "I'll just forget about it and it'll show up" games, unlike FE:RD which was "MUST PLAY NAO!".

Really depends on the situation :lol:

Got an e-mail from Dell Friday saying the game shipped, and on Monday Purolator tried to deliver it, and of course I wasn't home. But I'm picking it up this morning. FINALLY. Honestly, I forgot that I'd ordered it.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, here I thought I was the last one to get it.
Did you get a phone call from them saying that there were problems getting enough games and that you could cancel if you wanted?
I got one a couple weeks before my copy finally shipped

It takes them five months to order enough copies of a game to fulfill all their orders (assuming everyone has theirs now)? Ridiculous.

[quote name='arnoldrimmer']lol, here I thought I was the last one to get it.
Did you get a phone call from them saying that there were problems getting enough games and that you could cancel if you wanted?
I got one a couple weeks before my copy finally shipped[/quote]

No, I didn't hear anything from Dell at all, that's why I totally forgot about the order. I was actually saying to a friend of mine a couple of days ago that I couldn't believe I hadn't bought Mario Kart yet.

bread's done
Back