Mario Kart Wii: General Discussion

you should start an Animal Crossing thread too.. there is only 1 really active one of those as well. pretty lacking if you ask me.

I have a question. I can't figure out how to drift my kart in order to generate the sparks that give you a boost. How do you do that?

[quote name='Vorpal']I have a question. I can't figure out how to drift my kart in order to generate the sparks that give you a boost. How do you do that?[/quote]

You hold down the B button while going into a turn in a few seconds while drifting you will get a spark. When you let go of the B button you will get the boost. I hope that helps.

[quote name='ProfWho']You hold down the B button while going into a turn in a few seconds while drifting you will get a spark. When you let go of the B button you will get the boost. I hope that helps.[/quote]

Thanks. Do you push the B button before or just after you start making the turn?

[quote name='Vorpal']Thanks. Do you push the B button before or just after you start making the turn?[/quote]

Just before

bread's done
Back