Mario Kart Wii Thread of Friend Codes

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']
Once your match started, I wasn't able to join - it said you were hosting the match, and that I was "unable to meet up." Did I do something wrong? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I think I know what went wrong. We waited for a few minutes, since no one came we did a Vs match. As in 1 on 1. Maybe this is why?

I'm hoping on now if anyone is on.. yea 30 people limit blows. I've pmed everyone i've added and i've got less than half acceptted and have yet to catch anyone online. :(

I played for about 2 hours earlier i've played this as much as GTA4 since it's released not even counting the time played b4 gta came out. This game is just so dang fun haha.

I've just added everyone up to my 30 person limit, so that takes me through botticus on the OP. I PM'd everyone I added - please add me back!

My FC is: 5455-9778-5618 James

Thanks!

Some of this is really weird.
Some of the Wii Invites have worked, but some haven't.
I sent Gizmogc an invite a few days ago, the next day or so I got a response from it. But he never showed up on my MK friend's list?

What did one of us, if any, do wrong?

ALSO, if you said you added me.. I added you back. But why are some of you not on my list? You are still a question mark. Ugh, I really wish I understood how Nintendo WFC worked. I got at least 4 PMs yesterday with FCs. One of those people showed up, the other three haven't.

[quote name='lilboo']Some of this is really weird.
Some of the Wii Invites have worked, but some haven't.
I sent Gizmogc an invite a few days ago, the next day or so I got a response from it. But he never showed up on my MK friend's list?

What did one of us, if any, do wrong?

ALSO, if you said you added me.. I added you back. But why are some of you not on my list? You are still a question mark. Ugh, I really wish I understood how Nintendo WFC worked. I got at least 4 PMs yesterday with FCs. One of those people showed up, the other three haven't.[/QUOTE]

4 people added me yesterday, but i never got any notification on my wii/mario kart...anyway i added them and they are also question marks. Why must this be so difficult?

Yeah I dunno, I've added you lilboo (did it through the Wii invite you sent before I got the game) and you just now showed up (I was about to type that you didn't, but now you're there).

EDIT: I deleted off 007 and ArthurDigbySellers to add natureboy and Rig, but if you two add me and PM me I'll add you back.

[quote name='mickeyp']Please add us

Josh 3609-1542-1554

Mickey 5026-4933-5073[/QUOTE]

Are these both you? I'm assuming different licenses codes on the same Wii, correct?

He said he'll BRB.
So he left.

I WILL START A ROOM! So go on NOW!

EDIT: LOL nevermind, he came back on :lol:

Connect with Daroga!

EDIT AGAIN: Ok that match is done. I have now started a room! :) Come join me!

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Are these both you? I'm assuming different licenses codes on the same Wii, correct?[/quote]

yes, both me

[quote name='lilboo'][size=+2]HELLO PEOPLE[/size]

GET ON. Daroga is hosting a room. If he is not on your list, then just look for me![/QUOTE]

I owned you all!! :applause: Well not really....... Daroga beat me!

here's my friend code for mario kart:
1504-6121-4539
my license is under dizzle

it's about the only game i can play with my daughter around. plus, i won't be getting my xbox back until next week.

I'll join the fun

Mad D/David

4639 9534 1591

I expect my SSBB homies to add me.

This means you Blue and Joe and Marc if you have the game yet

[quote name='Doomed']We have 5 people online now, Gothic walrus is hosting. PM him.[/quote]

just add me and ill add u...

I told you, gothic walrus is hosting. Pretty sure that means you have to add him to join in. In the middle of playing right now, can't add you.

Added those who PMed me. See you on tonight. I am loving the online side of this game. This tournament will be cool.

Just got the game the other day so I'm still working on beating all the races , but if anyone is up for a game just give me a holler.

StarKnightX / J

2406-5707-5625

Here's my code-

1289-8756-5437

And anyone else who wants to play sometimes, I'll keep adding people from the OP- I added nearly everyone as of this post

I added some of you to my list and will work on adding more. My friend code is in my signature. My name appears as "ManaKnight". Not surprising at all. ;)

The Mana Knight/ManaKnight
3480-3205-4630

You don't have to add me if you hate my guts here. ;)

If anyone wants to add my idiot other half, here's his FC
2793-1001-9948

Please PM me with your code too so I can add you on his name. He has no friends, :lol: He'll come up as Kenny and it's spelled with weird annoying letters. Sigh.

30 friends is NOT enough. :nottalking:
Especially when your me and your like the Prom King of CAG and EERRR'YONE wants to be your MKWii buddy :nottalking:

[quote name='lilboo']30 friends is NOT enough. :nottalking:
Especially when your me and your like the Prom King of CAG and EERRR'YONE wants to be your MKWii buddy :nottalking:[/QUOTE]Yeah, I agree there needs to be more. :whistle2:( I really want to play you and Kenny sometime. :) I still play everyday, but haven't gotten online each day (played a few times).

can you put my GF on the list her number is
4210-4600-4899
her MK name is anj,
pm me if you add her

also my code is in my sig i got like a few spots left

My brothers want to get some friends added to there friend rosters.
StarKnightX's 1st brother (17) / Devin O.
4983-5456-3310
StarKnightX's 2nd brother (15) / Shane
0516-7706-8195

PM me if you add either one of them so I can let them know to add you back.

[quote name='StarKnightX']My brothers want to get some friends added to there friend rosters.
StarKnightX's 1st brother (17) / Devin O.
4983-5456-3310
StarKnightX's 2nd brother (15) / Shane
0516-7706-8195

PM me if you add either one of them so I can let them know to add you back.[/QUOTE]I'll get them added. I just have to remember.

bread's done
Back