Mario & Luigi : Dream Team

Erad30

CAGiversary!
I might seriously be more excited about this game than any other this year, this series is always excellent:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlCfGXxZCrU[/youtube]

game is way too long and  boring.   In around 15 hours right now and looking at an online guide im only 1/3 though it.   Forcing myself to play this game.   20 would be a good buy price but 40 is way overpriced for it 

I'm at about 10 hours, I like it but it's probably the weakest entry. The humor isn't nearly as good and so far the special attacks aren't nearly as useful as regular attacks.

I'm loving this game, only playing it so much because I'm playing so many other games.  I'm in the dig site area, atm

about 23 hours into it    LEVEL 25        have  3 of the  5 pieces you need for the major  bed you need to make   later in the game.  according to  gamefaqs im   5  pages into  the 7 page walk though  its getting better.. hopefully another 2 week and i have it beat so i can send it back to gamefly. walking dead  still in my vita for a week never been touched 

what sucks is all of these majors  rpg games mean i wont get back to shin 4 for a long time

hopefully  right now im looking at 

this game  will lead me into  

Valhalla Knights 3   sept 26

what will lead me into 

pokemon  Y     OCT 11

what will lead me into  

Y's: Memories of Celceta NOV 7

what will lead me into   the end of the   DEC 

so not looking at getting back to  SHIN 4 until  xmas OUCH   and i  still have project x zone not even opened 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back