Mario Party 10 bundle price hike, check your Amazon order

I just chatted with customer service(india) and they changed it in no time, just in case it doesn't "automatically" change back to $49.99, even tho it automatically changed to $59.99 w/o notification.  Plus GCU w tax makes it $2 more for me :*(

I think I'm just going to cancel. I got in at Best Buy with GCU. I only kept the Amazon one because it was $50 and I was going to give it away or something. For $60, I'll be fine with just one copy. Don't care enough to contact them. 

Someone else can have it. Thanks for the heads up. 

Why is that?
Rep said the price was always at $59.96 for Feb. Went back and forth for awhile until she finally said that she saw that the price did want back up. Said she will offer a refund once it shipped but I wasn't having none of that. I just insisted to get the price fix now. Near the end I realized that it just wasn't worth it to make someone work a little tougher for just a measly $10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rep said the price was always at $59.96 for Feb. Went back and forth for awhile until she finally said that she saw that the price did want back up. Said she will offer a refund once it shipped but I wasn't having none of that. I just insisted to get the price fix now. End the I realized that it just wasn't worth it to make someone work tougher for just a measly $10.
Well her job title is "Custumer Service Rep", it's her job, and if it was against Amazon policy, she wouldn't have done it.

You have no reason to feel bad. They are probably just sick of fixing it.

I was planning on cancelling it anyway as I have one ordered with GCU.  I sent an email to voice my displeasure with them raising the price on my order. Even though I suspect the $49.99 was a mistake on their system, they shouldn't raise prices on orders.

Those of you who adjusted over the weekend, check your orders again. Mine has gone BACK up to $59.99...
Thanks, another 10 min down the tube (lol now with the Dell option..it's the principle), refixed the fix and the rep just looked at yesterdays chat, stated today it was a "glitch" lol

i have a feeling this "glitch" may keep happening. I'll chat with Amazon later. It is the principle of the matter now.

thanks for the information OP, i thought i was alone on the matter,i contacted amazon rep via email, waiting for their reply

sig.png

bread's done
Back