Mario Party?

eldergamer

CAGiversary!
I picked up a gamecube at a garage sale about 2 months ago and have been enjoying the few games I picked up cheap for it. (loz, sms, mp)

I'd like to get a mario party game, but which one? I've seen 5 at 7 at my local game stop but even used they were both in the $30 range.

[quote name='jlarlee']their value stays up. Your best bet may be number 4 since it was a packin at one time[/QUOTE]
Wasn't 7 a paick-in as well? The one with the mic? Though, obviously, more recent.

I want to buy MP7 used but it doesn't come with the mic.
Is the game playable without the mic?

Thanks!

[quote name='roachie17']I want to buy MP7 used but it doesn't come with the mic.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I think you have to use the mic for some of the mini games so you'll probably need it. Check your local Sears. It's a long shot but they have MP5 and MP6 for $12 a piece if you can find them. Good luck.

[quote name='roachie17']I want to buy MP7 used but it doesn't come with the mic.

Thanks![/quote]

You do not need the mic. You have the option to turn off the mic mini-games through the options. I always turn them off (for MP6 and 7) because all of us play with wireless controllers and the mic cord is not long enough to be useful.

The mic games were pretty weak anyway.

MP6 is my personal favorite. I would choose either 5 or 6, stay away from 7 unless you buy one of the older Mario Party games first and really love the series.

bread's done
Back