Mario Power Tennis Gamecube For Cheap

blaze1981

CAG Veteran
Hi Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get This Game For Cheap ? And Does Anyone Know If The Price Will Drop If I Wait ? Please Help Thanks

[quote name='blaze1981']Hi Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get This Game For Cheap ? And Does Anyone Know If The Price Will Drop If I Wait ? Please Help Thanks[/quote]

Wrong forum. Misleading title. Please read before posting. The cheapest you can get right now is 37.99 at Gamefly.. i'd wait a while.

If he actually had a *new* account there'd be an excuse for this shit, but come on you registered over a year ago get with the program dumbfuck.

This game just came out what....two months ago? Have you seen the price of Mario Kart DD lately? Still $49.99....have fun waiting for any price drop before the end of the year at the earliest. :cool:

[quote name='rcavictor1956']This game just came out what....two months ago? Have you seen the price of Mario Kart DD lately? Still $49.99....have fun waiting for any price drop before the end of the year at the earliest. :cool:[/quote]

You mean today? :p

Metroid Prime Echoes came out what - two weeks before Mario Tennis? And that's been on sale for $38 for at least a few weeks now at Target. A drop like that for Mario Tennis isn't that crazy of a request.

Of course - this is the wrong forum for making such a request...

[quote name='tmoney']Metroid Prime Echoes came out what - two weeks before Mario Tennis? And that's been on sale for $38 for at least a few weeks now at Target. A drop like that for Mario Tennis isn't that crazy of a request.[/quote]

Especially as Mario Power Tennis is crap.... :p

Buy a N64 if you don't already have one and get Mario Tennis for that, it's a better game. You could actually save money that way. :cool:

[quote name='tmoney']Metroid Prime Echoes came out what - two weeks before Mario Tennis? And that's been on sale for $38 for at least a few weeks now at Target. A drop like that for Mario Tennis isn't that crazy of a request.

Of course - this is the wrong forum for making such a request...[/quote]

That is a sale, not a drop. Mario Tennis will go on sale at some store at some time. Mario Tennis will have a price drop some time in the distant future. If you want to get it cheaper, you wait. If someone knew of a sale, they would post it. And is it really that hard to precede a request with "I want"?

bread's done
Back