Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games: $49.99 @ Amazon

jholden3249

CAGiversary!
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games (Wii U)

Amazon is currently taking pre orders for Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games (Wii U) for $49.99 with free shipping, and is still tax-free for many states. All other retailers have the game listed for $59.99. I've noticed this trend at Amazon- they seem to offer discounts on many Wii U pre orders for a limited time, a few months out from release. My guess is they're attempting to sway launch day customers to buy from them as opposed to a different retailer. Not sure how long this offer will last, but it's available now for any who are interested in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are either Mario or Sonic actually welcome at Sochi? Just sayin'...
Princess Peach can vouch for Mario, Amy Rose for Sonic, so yeah they'll get in.

I completely forgot about this game when I bought my Wii U Sat. so thats another 1 on the list. Last 5 months of 2013 looking way better than the first 7. Maybe out-of-touch Iwata really won't drop the price.

Not tax free for my state :(
Ah, that's right. You must be in CA huh... yeah I heard about that law passing. My apologies... tax-free in MOST states. I've edited the post to reflect this. If there are any other states which enforce tax-collection through Amazon, please let me know so I can update the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, that's right. You must be in CA huh... yeah I heard about that law passing. My apologies... tax-free in MOST states. I've edited the post to reflect this. If there are any other states which enforce tax-collection through Amazon, please let me know so I can update the post.
Ten states, including the top 3. Enough (population-wise) that it's best to just let the "tax-free" go when trying to prop up a deal; for much of the user base here, Amazon deals have to stand on price now.

Ten states, including the top 3. Enough (population-wise) that it's best to just let the "tax-free" go when trying to prop up a deal; for much of the user base here, Amazon deals have to stand on price now.
Wow, ten? You're probably right, I've edited the post to omit "tax-free". I'm so used to Amazon not enforcing tax-collection for the states- it's always been the benefit of ordering through them.

$10 cheaper than MSRP...good deal, but ill wait for reviews seeing as how "Olympic" games are usually hit-or-miss.

bread's done
Back