Mario Strikers Charged - 39.99 shipped @ amazon.com

Not a bad deal considering it is a Mario game and they usually take forever to drop in price. It's also the best multiplayer experience I've had on the Wii so far (but sure to be eclipsed by SSBB).

[quote name='Squarehard']paid $50 for the one on gc when it first came out, gonna wait until this one drops a bit more[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the Gamecube one is fun, but it makes me not want to drop a bunch of money on this marginal upgrade to the worst Mario sports title.

Good job though OP- this is the best deal on this that I've seen.

I got really sick of seeing the same inros and super power kick movie. Other than that I thought it was a good game. However, that one thing caused me to sell fast after having it for a bout a week.

Thanks for the heads up OP.....picked up Strikers along with Zack and Wiki for my son's B-day. I was somewhat hesitant to pick up Strikers until I asked my son the other day if it would be a game he would play. He told me he had just played Strikers on Gamecube the other day so that was good enough for me....and at $40.00 no tax...no shipping..... :)

bread's done
Back