Mario Striker's Charged - $41.99 - Free Shipping

I wouldn't want to own it,at a cost of $42....I'm not saying its a bad game,but I think $42 for a soccer game starring nintendo characters that came out over 5 months ago is too much.I would def. pick this up a CC on clearance though.

I was not saying I would buy it at $42 cause I think thats to much my self but I was just saying that it was a good game. I plan on grabbing this if it hits $20

Wow, that's actually a really good deal. I got my copy used (but with manual/boxart/mint condition) from GS during the b2g1, but it was listed at $45 for a used one back then.

Strikers is fun, but definitely "hardcore" -- if you're not limiting yourself to goofing around against the CPU or friends, you need to be able to build a good team and master the different attacks/passes/tactics. The CPU gets progressively harder in the "Strikers Cup" circuit, and a noob going online will get creamed inside of 20 seconds. Don't let the Mario graphics fool you...

--R.J.

[quote name='Dragon_Master']I was not saying I would buy it at $42 cause I think thats to much my self but I was just saying that it was a good game. I plan on grabbing this if it hits $20[/quote]
Isn't the original GC Mario Strikers still hard to find for $20 or less after a couple years? You might have to wait a while. This is a great game - looks nice and requires a huge amount of strategy.

bread's done
Back