Mario Strikers Charged $44 shipped at Family Video ($39 with new customer coupon)

WiiGame

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
1. Go to famvid.com.
2. Search for Mario Strikers Charged
3. Add to cart.
4. Proceed to checkout.
5. Use coupon code NEWPGMEM or NWEGWMEM or NEWMEM5F for $5 off -- for new members only (NOTE: a new member qualifies as a new email address under a new account so sign up as a new user with a different email address to qualify for these savings).
6. Complete checkout.
7. Final Price: $42.99 - $5 off = $37.99 + $0.99 shipping = $38.98

[quote name='yumms']Anyone in the east cost recive their's yet? Mine was shipped on 8/1[/quote]

nope. i pre-ordered and it said shipped on 8/1 but i still havn't gotten it. :cry:

i want my mario strikers...and i want it charged!

Just wanted to drop in and thank the OP. $38 is I steal... I just hope I get it before I take off for school.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Thanks to the OP for the heads up on this. First off 38 bucks is an EXCELLENT price for this, and Secondly I had no clue this store even existed, I will probally shop here more. Even if it takes forever and a day you gotta love .99 cent shipping :) Thanks again OP[/quote]

These stores are expanding like CRAZY in the midwest (well, at least Illinois). I don't really know how they can sustain the growth though. From what I've heard, rental companies like Blockbuster are having a hard time. Family Video charges around half of what BB does to rent a video IIRC, and I don't think they are making that much up in volume. From what I've heard too, they also pay their managers extremely well (I know a woman who was the head of a new store, and I think she was making 6 figures, which is ridiculous).

Anyway, I guess my point is take advantage while they are here, but I don't know if they can keep this up for more than a year or two.

Sent an email to familyvideo to see if there is any way to track the order, their response...

Our standard shipping time is 5 to 10 business days from the day the order was shipped, so your order should be arriving at the latest on 08/15/07.

I ordered one on the 2nd and received it today in NY. Considering the .99 shipping and how long people who preordered have waited I'm really happy. As long as they keep there prices 8-10 below retail and keep the $5 off coupons I will definately buy from them again.

[quote name='goldeneye64']I ordered one on the 2nd and received it today in NY. Considering the .99 shipping and how long people who preordered have waited I'm really happy. As long as they keep there prices 8-10 below retail and keep the $5 off coupons I will definately buy from them again.[/QUOTE]

I am in Western NY, ordered it on the 5th it shipped the 7th and I have not received it yet. As long as I get it soon and like Goldeneye says if they continue these prices, I too will certainely continue to do business with them :)

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']I am in Western NY, ordered it on the 5th it shipped the 7th and I have not received it yet. As long as I get it soon and like Goldeneye says if they continue these prices, I too will certainely continue to do business with them :)[/QUOTE]

UPDATE: I got it today 8-13-07

bread's done
Back