Mario Superstar Baseball (GCN) $34.99 + shipping @ Outpost

onikage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Add it to your cart to see the actual price:

http://shop2.outpost.com/product/4462006

Until today this had been $39.99 at Outpost($49.99 MSRP). I wouldn't be surprised if this gets free shipping added in the next few days, so if you're interested you might want to wait. The cheapest method of shipping, which should apply to this, is $4.83. However, when I calculate shipping for my zip it's $6.50. The good news is that you won't have to pay tax in most states.

If free shipping pops up, that's almost a good enough deal to make me switch my GR preorder to something else, though it might be too late for that, or at least they'll hate me.

Nice deal, OP. I'll probably wait for it to be cheap (too many games in the queue anyways); still waiting for Mario Power Tennis to go down :(

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Nice deal, OP. I'll probably wait for it to be cheap (too many games in the queue anyways); still waiting for Mario Power Tennis to go down :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's exactly why I'm not bothering to wait. Got Mario Power Tennis when I bought my system (almost a year ago) and it hasn't gone down a penny. Hence, either this or the GR preorder deals are perfect for Mario games.

At first, I didn't look too hard at this game. Then I saw some kids playing it on the kiosk at TRU and it looked pretty fun. So when they finished, I took a turn with it and was really impressed. It's a very good non-serious baseball game. Simple, arcadey, with the Nintendo touch (cheerful presentation, polished execution). And it's very fun.

Since first party Nintendo games just take forever to drop, especially ones with Mario in the title, I decided I might as well buy it when it comes out. I'm hoping to switch a Nascar trade-in/pre-order at EB to nab it, but if that doesn't work out, I'll go with Outpost.

I know soccer is the next sport to be Mario-ized, but I'm really hoping they take on hockey at some point. But instead of Mario Hockey, it shoudl be Smash Bros. Hockey, with power ups, checking, penalties, and fighting (Smash Bros style, of course).

i'm going to wait a few days for the hopeful free shipping, and for my studnt loans to finally come int. then, it will be mine.

bread's done
Back