Mario vs. Donkey Kong Mini Land Mayhem $20 @ Target.com

kvadair

CAGiversary!
Target.com has Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem for $20. Since sales can be hard to find for first party Nintendo titles this looks like a pretty good opportunity to pick up the game.

Target

Edit: looks like neither Amazon nor buy.com price matched, but you can buy it from target through amazon's website.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lurknomore']Still showing 29.99 at Amazon for me. Target is selling it thru Amazon at the above price.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. It's $29.25 shipped from Amazon. $19.99 (plus shipping) from Target via Amazon. Amazon themselves haven't matched Target's ad.

Sorry about the price match confusion. I checked Google shopping and Amazon to make sure this wasn't a universal price drop before posting. I didn't notice that the $20 price that came up for Amazon and Buy.com was really third party retailers (AKA Target) using those websites.

Mod's please remove amazon and buy.com from the thread title, or if I can do this myself someone PM me with instructions on how to do so.

[quote name='kvadair']sorry about the price match confusion. I checked google shopping and amazon to make sure this wasn't a universal price drop before posting. I didn't notice that the $20 price that came up for amazon and buy.com was really third party retailers using those websites.

Mod's please remove amazon and buy.com from the thread title, or if i can do this myself someone pm me with instructions on how to do so.[/quote]

edit--> go advanced

bread's done
Back