Marketplace Price List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapperscrapper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi everyone, I dont know if this exists, but is there a list somewhere of all the stuff available for purchase on the 360 marketplace with the prices of everything? I have searched the web and the CAG forums, and can't really find anything.

It would be good to have a list of all the XBLA games with prices, for example, because I had a 1600 pt card and it would be nice to easily figure out what my options are for games I could get with it.

Personally, I think browsing the marketplace to compare prices of things is a pain in the ass, because you can't list anything, and it's pretty slow.

If nothing like this exists, would anyone be happy if I made a list of the content, with prices and everything? Or am I the only one who wants something like this? If so, I'll go ahead and get started. We can also keep track if the prices for anything ever drops.

Oops, thanks minhaferzz, I cant believe I didnt see that myself. Guess I am about a year late for suggesting this. I'll just see if there is anything I can do to help out that other thread. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back