Marlboro Pack codes up for trade

I have months worth of codes. I will send 30 codes for $75 paypal or single codes for $3/each.
Better than $150 minimum to go buy yourself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these valuable? What can I do with them?
wow, this was years ago!! I stopped a lot of gaming & sweepstakes hunting for a long time.

They are valuable only in the sense of you have to buy the cigarettes because the codes are on the underside of the pack lid. If you know someone that smokes but doesn't care about the codes, you've hit the jackpot for 100% free stuff!!!! On top of what I bought, I had SEVERAL friends that gave me their packs & cans, so my hubby (at the time) & I were raking it in!

Answering your question in a non-smartass way, these codes can be entered at Marlboro's website for points which can be redeemed for (usually) some pretty cool shyt. I got a hammock from Marlboro, several Zippo lighters...I even won a Citizen's watch from Skoal!! All the tobacco companies do it, not so many folks still keep up with it. You don't have to actually use the product, just sign up on their websites & check them daily.
I plan to get back into mine....just wish I still had all those Marlboro codes!!! :cry::cry:

bread's done
Back