Married With Children Ssns 1-10 $9.99 @ on Amazon right now

gamerdogbert

CAGiversary!
Right now Amazon has seasons 1 thru 10 of Married With Children on DVD for $9.99 each.

Didn't see this listed anywhere, and search came up blank, so I thought I'd share. Dammit, I'm already out of money or else I'd be buying them up!

Not gonna lie: when I saw this thread, I thought, "If it's not $9.99 for all the seasons, I'm not buying."

LOL that'd be sweet. Hey it's one of the all time funniest shows, man. I've had it on my wish list forever waiting for another $19.99 sale and here it is for $9.99 and I already spent everything on games. :'-(

Man, I would, I seriously would, and thank you so much for the info OP, but I gotta save my money for tonight/tomorrow on Amazon. I spent so much today on others, tomorrow's the day I get to treat myself :p

Yeah, for sure, OP grew up with it, but I am poor and a CAG with a huge backlog (and netflix). Thanks btw though, great find!

[quote name='Pookymeister']not at home now, but pretty sure i have 1-9 already.....in for 10, hoping i have 9 already.[/QUOTE]

You know you have too many movies when you don't know what you have lol

Ow Cra***$$$* I saw this thread earlier on today and was sure that i was going to clinch this deal. This sucks mate.
p.gif

wow that died fast... then again its on so much on TV land its not really worth spending the cash....i think its onlike like 5 hours every sat. night

Dag, us consumers must be hungry, this is two deals gone kaput in the last few minutes. Oh well, Al's daughter will still be around later on dvd.
cag

bread's done
Back