Marvel Comic Subscription $17.97

doodle777_98

CAGiversary!
Feedback
137 (100%)
Anyone who subscribes probably got these like months ago in the mail. I did. But it just so happens that i needed to renew. So I called the number and renewed for 17.97. All they ask was for the code in the bottom right which J96QPS. Should work for new subscriptions too. Just tell them a friend gave it to you or something.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/389/marvelm.jpg

Ends Oct 31

I was surprised it isn't already listed here.

You also have to call it in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't Marvel sub titles come bent and mangled?

I was going to bail on the Ultimate Comics relaunch, but for $20/each, that's a far more significant savings than anywhere else I can get online (1.49 an issue roughly).

I am not worried as much about late--- more the bent part. If they still haven't fixed that issue, then there's no sense in buying them.

the usps is horrible for this type of serivce... sure if you treat your comics like tabliods to be tossed, but sometimes there are people that want at least a straight non-mangled comic.

I just can't trust them. If they package it up in a carboard sleave, then sure, maybe they won't bend it to heck and back.

I would gladly take advantage, but the PO would screw me over.

I've never got a bent one. I think you can also report one damage and they replace it.

found this on their website

What do I do if my copy arrives damaged?
If your copy arrives in an unacceptable condition contact Marvel Subscriptions immediately for a replacement copy. Marvel Subscriptions maintains a limited supply of previous issues for replacement purposes. If the quantity of lost comics reported becomes excessive, however, we will place the account under review and notify the customer. Reporting a title as lost in no way reflects negatively on your account. Monitoring areas of loss helps provide valuable information to our postal liaison to ensure the effective delivery of Marvel Subscriptions.
What if my issues frequently arrive damaged?
If your issues frequently arrive damaged, please contact us for a further explanation of the situation. Please keep in mind that your mailbox may be too small for the magazine. If this is the case, please try to arrange with your letter carrier to place the magazine in a different area. Effective June 2002, all re-shipment for domestic subscribers will be limited to two (2) issues per subscription. In addition, subscribers requesting re-shipments will be asked to communicate any problems with delivery to their local postmaster.

The procedure is as follows:

After the first call for a re-shipment the subscriber will be asked to request that his/her local post office place a publication watch on the subscription. The subscriber will need to contact the local postmaster and fill out a Magazine Watch PS Form 3721. This will allow the postal service to monitor and discern the source of the problem.

When a second re-shipment request is made, the subscriber will be asked to submit a formal complaint to the local post office and have a copy forwarded to our offices. This complaint will be passed on to our liaison at the USPS for further investigation.

bread's done
Back