Marvel Legends/Build A Figure Thread

darkasian

CAGiversary!
I know I'm probably in the minority in wanting this figure, but I'm a fan of this new character. It's a Target exclusive Marvel Legends Build A Figure consisting of 6 characters, at $14.99 each. I tried checking Target's website for what's available online or in stores, but didn't seem to find it from my phone's browser. Did manage to get one of the 6 figures. Could I type in the upc at the site somewhere to check what's available at nearby stores? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to find one too, but just so you know BBTS.com also has an exclusive red Hulk figure and WizardUniverse.com has an exclusive 2 pack that contains the red Hulk figure also. I just don't want the market flooded with red Hulks, look like to late.

I've seen the other Red Hulk figure already. I think that's the only other variant of this character that I've seen. Within reason I guess. I've seen some custom figs on ebay when the Red Hulk first popped up asking $300+. I'm a reluctant fan of the Build a Figure series anyway. Got 2 of 6 now. Union Jack and Black Costume Spiderman. When I scanned it, it said there were more in the stock room, and me with no money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just did a little research on what other Build-A-Figure Series are available in stores and online currently.

BROOD QUEEN (8)
Hydra Soldier(variant w/mouth open) $9.99
Black Knight $9.99
Captain America $9.99
Bucky $9.99
Marvel Girl $9.99
Danger $9.99
Cyclops $9.99
X3 Colossus $9.99

THE BLOB (8)
Quicksilver(Blue/Green variants) $9.99
She-Hulk $9.99
Thor $9.99
Xorn $9.99
Yellowjacket $9.99
Ultimate Wolverine $9.99
X3 Jean Grey $9.99
X3 Juggernaut $9.99

ANNIHILUS (6)
Banshee $9.99
Emma Frost $9.99
Hercules $9.99
Planet Hulk(silver arm variant) $9.99
Ultimate Iron Man $9.99
X3 Beast $9.99

FIN FANG FOOM (8)
Absorbing Man $14.99
Doc Samson $14.99
Savage She-Hulk $14.99
Wendigo $14.99
Grey Hulk $14.99
End Hulk $14.99
Son of Hulk $14.99
King Hulk $14.99

RONAN THE ACCUSER (8)
Dr. Doom $9.99
Moleman $9.99
Namor $9.99
Silver Surfer $9.99
Human Torch $9.99
The Thing $9.99
Invisible Woman $9.99
Mr. Fantastic $9.99

SANDMAN (8)
Black-Suited Spiderman
Doc Ock
Green Goblin
New Goblin
Sandman
Venom
Mary Jane
Spiderman

RED HULK* (6)
Spiderman Black Costume $14.99
Spiral $14.99
Adam Worlock $14.99
Union Jack $14.99
Wolverine(Black costume variant) $14.99
Silver Savage $14.99
*Target exclusive

Finding the Black Costume Spiderman shouldn't be a problem for anyone, since that's the figure everyone seems to leave. You'd think these figures being overpriced at $14.99 wouldn't be flying off the shelves, but they are.

On a completely off yet related note, that increasing price of figures and (IMO) much lower quality made me stop collecting Marvel Legends. I've sold a bunch of my BAF's already on ebay but I have a massive collection of figures from ML 1-15 in the Toybiz era if OP is interested at all. PM me if you are looking for anything. Got the first two waves of Hasbro ML too.

I've only started collecting them recently, and only the Fin Fang Foom, and Red Hulk series. I don't open any of them so I wouldn't know if they're made any cheaper, but I believe you about their quality.

:rofl: @ the FF Ronan set being in stores.

That set was HTF as it only hit KB and Wal-Mart sporadicly.

Even the Hasbro online store barely had it in stock

I just saw it(Ronan) on the Hasbro site. Just found Spiral and Adam Warlock to finish off the Red Hulk Series. I'm a Savage She-Hulk away from Fin Fang Foom. I'm more of a Hulk fan than anything else in the Marvel Universe, so I may be done. "Broom Head" at WalMart you say?

bread's done
Back