Marvel UA2/Prototype/Wolfenstien/COD: WaW $30 all consoles - Amazon 18 Days/Deals

y2jasper

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
$30 is a good deal... but for me is expensive for a video game. I prefer to wait a couple of weeks until a new offer for $20

Check on eBay... there're a lot of new listings with Marvel Ultimate Aliance 2 (Xbox 360, Ps3, Wii) Why????..... just joking, have fun....

[quote name='Zen Rukasu']Prototype should have been $15 by now... Damn.[/QUOTE]

it has been at Game Crazy.. it's went down to $19.99 and $14.99 several times now.

Am still going to hang on and wait i bet this is still to much to pay for a meesly video game.
p.gif

Wow Prototype (imo isn't worth $30) I bought it at $60 and have regretted it but I also hated Red Faction Guerilla so don't take my word for it.

[quote name='Scorch']it has been at Game Crazy.. it's went down to $19.99 and $14.99 several times now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, never notice the price drop til now.

I will be getting it for my pc though. I'm sure it'll be able to handle it.

tempted to try out prototype, but I am noticing there isn't much love for it from the CAG community.

Tempted to get MUA2. But I think I'll wait for 6 months or so for official price drop or clearance at Target.

World at War is only listed for the Wii now.
Was tempted to get it for $20 awhile back on Gamefly but rather have a brand new version for amount of rape I put into Call of Duty games.

[quote name='icedrake523']I'm waiting for Prototype to be $20 used and the Gold edition of MUA2.[/QUOTE]

Prototype already is available for $20 used through Familyvideo.

[quote name='icedrake523']Thanks. Though I'll still hold out. I've already bought too much the last few months.[/QUOTE]

That pretty much sums up how I feel about it. It's tempting at $20, but I've got so many games backlogged already that there's no reason not to wait for $14.99 or lower.

well i want prototype for 20 also but most B&M stores still got this game for 30+ so hopefully by early next yr the price will drop i will pick this game and fable 2 platinum hit.

i played prototype and i really liked it. however, it's only worth a rental at best until it drops below $20.\

oh, and marvel ultimate alliance is awful. of course, I HATED the first one also. stupid camera, forgettable gameplay.

I got Prototype from Gamefly but the frequent in-game cutscenes annoyed me so now its back in Gameflys headquarters one day later. I love open ended games and do not like being led through the story holding the developers hand. Kind of defeats the purpose of "open-ended". For $15 though, its worth the purchase.

bread's done
Back