Marvel udraw Xbox/PS3/Wii $9.99 New $8.99 Used Gamestop

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']Now to find a cheap udraw tablet under $20. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Newegg had them yesterday for $19.99 shipped, but they're most likely sold out by now. You can get them even cheaper (

Definitely interested in this if I can get the cheap tablet to go with this!

Thanks for the heads up OP.

thanks OP. I just picked up a cheap tablet today so this was perfect.

Even better than I got $4 for a skylander I didn't want to offset the cost.

Thank you very much for the head's up. Picked up the Wii version for my kids. The free ship code "50SHIP" still works for orders above $49.99. I added a The Last Story pre-order and a Circle Pad Pro 3DS and used the code.

Crap - kicking myself for buying this and Ultimate Pictionary at a Best Buy B2G1 when they were still $39.99 each :bomb:.

I gave them to the family for Christmas - haven't opened any of it yet...

And yeah, I think those are pretty much the only 2 games there are for the PS3/360 uDraw tablet (besides the pack-in uDraw Studio game). At least I ws able to sell the Wii one I got a year ago for a decent amount before the collapse. Some dude in Croatia bought the tablet and I was able to sell the Wii Pictionary and even the uDraw Studio game separately. All-in-all I probably broke even (that is sold all the Wii stuff to pay for the PS3 versions) but if I had waited I could have come out ahead ;).

When I first saw the thread title, though, I thought it was for the whole tablet for $9.99 new. That would have really pissed me off - though I expect they will get there eventually. I bought mine for $40 from Amazon and then returned that one and got one for $30 at Gamestop. (And I see now they were $20 at Newegg - meh, that's OK as I spent trade-in credit at GS).

[quote name='adamical']Is this game actually good? Is there anything else worth buying a Udraw for?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely not, it's only for achievement/trophy hunters. There's a reason THQ has completely dropped the uDraw from their future.

Just wanted to clarify whether the game that comes with the tablet is on a cd or a code. I'm thinking of getting the tablet off eBay used but don't want to miss out on the game if it's a "download only" game. Thanks.

^ Yeah, the game that comes with it is on a disc. As I said earlier, I was actually able to sell my old Wii pack-in game independently from the tablet.

As for the Marvel game, you can read these reviews. They all make it seem somewhat decent:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/marvel-super-hero-squad-comic-combat

The 3 reviews for the 360 version (which ought to be identical I would think) are somewhat lower though.

The pack-in game (uDraw Studio) is fun to mess around with but nothing earth-shattering. It might be fun for the kids though. I played the Wii Pictionary game and it was pretty fun to play with my kids (who were at the time 8, 11, and 14 years old) and I'd imagine would make a nice party game for you 20-somethings as well ;). So I'd say if you can get all 3 games pretty cheap you might as well pick it up as a change of pace from "normal" games.

I loved the first SHS game for the Xbox, but I don't know about this Udraw thing. But I *am* a Marvel nerd, so I might have to bite :)

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Picked 1 up...now just need the tablet to drop to $20 at GS[/QUOTE]

my $10.50 Like New tablet came today from AWD. No retail box but looks fine.

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']Good enough for me :D.[/QUOTE]

As a Marvel fan I thought it was pretty good. You won't be disappointed, and it is the best uDraw game. Although that is not saying much :p

Good: the tablet(used anyway) and games for it are quite cheap
Bad: this means the company wont support it anymore, too bad it could have a lot of potential

It did have potential, but they marketed it terribly, overproduced tablets, and overpriced the tablet (initially) to boot. I wish THQ had handled it better so we'd have more tablet games to look forward to.

spoke too soon. My AWD tablet didn't work. The nib of the stylus kept working/not working during the artist thing and never worked at all for the marvel game.

Did I do anything stupid? Or did I just get a lemon?

bread's done
Back