Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - $29.99 (PS3/Wii), $39.99 (Xbox360) @ Radioshack.com

[quote name='CaoPi']I didn't enjoy the 1st one, I'll pass until it hits $20 or lower[/QUOTE]

Does the first one ever get better? I'm finding that I'm having to really force myself through the beginning section. It all seems so ... wonky. The animation is kinda wacky and so far I'm not really enjoying very many of the characters. Oddly, I liked the Xmen Legends games, or at least I think I did.

They have the PSP version for 59.99. I think they confuse whose two.
Can not be ordered anymore.

Yeah the DS and PSP versions are $60 - look for RadioShack to cancel orders since they got the wrong prices for each game.

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']Another deal I saw on SD first, weird. Good prices too, even for the 360 version. Tempting, but this sucker will be at 20-30 bucks before xmas.[/QUOTE]

Doubt it. People kept saying X-Men Origins: Wolverine would be $20 by the end of the summer. This won't be $30 until a Gold Edition comes out and that won't come out until DLC comes out.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Wow, it's already OOS.[/QUOTE]

Dang it they must of not had many. I hope this game does get to about 20-30 around x-mas.

Probably better that it's OOS since I can wait and they'll probably put out a super version with tons of DLC for this price down the road.

Probably better oos. Im getting Uncharted 2 and probably Brutal Legend next week at TRU sale. Won't have time for new games for awhile.

[quote name='icedrake523']Doubt it. People kept saying X-Men Origins: Wolverine would be $20 by the end of the summer. This won't be $30 until a Gold Edition comes out and that won't come out until DLC comes out.[/QUOTE]
I difference between X-Men Origins Wolverine and MUA2 is that MUA2 sucks.

[quote name='aporter727']It's back in stock guys. Kind of crazy that it dropped this fast...[/QUOTE] says in stock but when you go to buy it says otherwise T_T

FYI for others to avoid going through the process the X360 version is about the same as it is on Amazon w/ ECA after RS adds tax/shipping. The other two are fantastic deals though - thanks OP.

[quote name='Frogurt.man']I difference between X-Men Origins Wolverine and MUA2 is that MUA2 sucks.[/QUOTE]

Still, I wouldn't expect a $30 price tag until the holidays only because of sales.

[quote name='aporter727']It's back in stock guys. Kind of crazy that it dropped this fast...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Diad']says in stock but when you go to buy it says otherwise T_T[/QUOTE]

Yeah pretty sure the deal is dead and it's just the product page isn't correctly updated.

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered the ps3 version for instore pickup. Everything went silky smooth when ordering online....best price going right now!!!

Mediocre reviews, the fact that I really can't afford to be buying games the way I used to, and the number AAA titles coming up are keeping me out of this one, but it was a close call (I tried ordering the PS3 version several times last night, but now that it is actually available, cooler heads seem to be prevailing).

Someone on SD mentioned that they ordered the PS3 version last month from "The fuck", and they ended up getting the PS2 version delivered instead. Good luck to all of you, and please report back with what happens.

[quote name='handsomepete']Does the first one ever get better? I'm finding that I'm having to really force myself through the beginning section. It all seems so ... wonky. The animation is kinda wacky and so far I'm not really enjoying very many of the characters. Oddly, I liked the Xmen Legends games, or at least I think I did.[/QUOTE]

To be honest I had trouble with it in the beginning. Once I got past the water stage I had a lot more fun with it.

Also I tried to add PS3 version into the cart and it said they didn't have anymore.

[quote name='Midgar']To be honest I had trouble with it in the beginning. Once I got past the water stage I had a lot more fun with it.

Also I tried to add PS3 version into the cart and it said they didn't have anymore.[/QUOTE]

Midgar! Love the pic! Who is that? Send me a link!!!

telling you that this game is not worth 29.99.....based on my opinion which is humble and honest.

I picked it up for the XBox 360 and haven't played it yet. I was surprised by how light the box was when I bought it... I thought it was an empty case until I opened it and saw how thin the manual is... grrr... compared to the full-color thick manuals of some games (thinking of DoA: X2), this is BS... talk about cost-cutting, and they're selling the game at $60 most places...

[quote name='Frogurt.man']I difference between X-Men Origins Wolverine and MUA2 is that MUA2 sucks.[/QUOTE]
MUA2 didn't suck, it just had some slight pacing problems in the story, then MAJOR GLITCHES.

The game could have definitely benefited from more polishing.

[quote name='etschell']telling you that this game is not worth 29.99.....based on my opinion which is humble and honest.[/QUOTE]

I don't get the hate. Granted, I haven't made it very far into the game yet--- but it seems just as fun as the last version. It does seem the characters are a lot more limited though.

It's gotten decent reviews, and the few I know who have it seems to love it. As someone else mentioned, it's not a terribly polished game, or so I have heard. Also, it seems like the game is not a big improvement over the last. I'm definitely gonna get around to renting this eventually, though. Had a blast with the first one, and I see no reason not to play this.

I enjoyed the game, it's a lot more fun if you're playing with friends. despite the glitches, if you're a marvel fan you definitely have more of an appreciation for it, it wasn't a bad investment imo. Plus having juggs, getting a friend's employee discount, defintely sweetened the deal. I'm saving the 2nd run through it for Pro-reg side for after the holidays since a ton of new games are coming out. Play a game to death in the beginning and it should have been a rental instead.

I'm a big fan of games that have multiplayer mini games or options in it, playing the sim room with friends is mindless button mashing fun. I love castle crashers, but a change of scene for button mashing is necessary sometimes.

The radio shacks near me don't stock games very often anymore, and if they do have games they're dated, not on clearance, and/or OOS.

bread's done
Back