Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - $29.99 (PS3/Wii), $39.99 (Xbox360) @ Radioshack.com

I got this email.

"Thanks for shopping with us at www.RadioShack.com. We are pleased to
inform you that the following item(s) have shipped for order
7701230275-001. You have now been charged for all item(s) that shipped."

So I guess we'll see.

[quote name='Gertle627']I got this email.

"Thanks for shopping with us at www.RadioShack.com. We are pleased to
inform you that the following item(s) have shipped for order
7701230275-001. You have now been charged for all item(s) that shipped."

So I guess we'll see.[/QUOTE]
Don't be surprised if you receive the PS2 version. Somebody at SD did and had a hell of a hard time getting a refund.

Damn, just got a cancellation email

We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete your order
7700871455-001. The following item(s) are unavailable at this time and
have been cancelled from your order:
Item 55035078
Description Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Quantity 1 @ $ 29.99

I had purchased this through google checkout yesterday morning. I got an email yesterday afternoon from Radioshack with the order so I thought I was good to go. Today around 11:30, I got another email saying the order is cancelled.

Consider yourself lucky you cancelled, my order for the 360 version went through (including the confirmation e-mail). I just tried to pick it up at RadioShack and they sent me the PSP version instead. The store refused to return it or refund it there, so I had to talk to RadioShack.com support and get a return mail label sent to my house so I could ship it back. I did all this while in the store since I was worried that if I left and tried to return a game different than what my order showed they would think I was trying to scam them. The CSR said that I wasn't the only person this happened to. Nice try RadioShack, but that's the last video game "deal" I get from you.

[quote name='Sonic626']Consider yourself lucky you cancelled, my order for the 360 version went through (including the confirmation e-mail). I just tried to pick it up at RadioShack and they sent me the PSP version instead. The store refused to return it or refund it there, so I had to talk to RadioShack.com support and get a return mail label sent to my house so I could ship it back. I did all this while in the store since I was worried that if I left and tried to return a game different than what my order showed they would think I was trying to scam them. The CSR said that I wasn't the only person this happened to. Nice try RadioShack, but that's the last video game "deal" I get from you.[/QUOTE]

Well that's just great. My 360 version is supposed to arrive at the store tomorrow.

I'll wait for the platinum version or goty edition; when the software is being sold at 100%.

^^statement applies to all publishers deciding to release incomplete games at full retail prices^^

yeah, I fell for that enough times already!!

if publishers want to nickel and dime consumers, we need to fight back and buy the game at a penny.

bread's done
Back